MagesCircle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classical Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

"make you sh*t your pants" techniques

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vivi

Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

"make you sh*t your pants" techniques - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   "make you sh*t your pants" techniques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:24 pm

your using 25 focus points to transform and have an entirely diferent move set. Your using 25 focus points to be able to transform into a snake. Your using 25 focus points to frigging transform all together and be able to pass through walls for 4 posts. Why do you agree with true form, but NOT with the rest? They are transformations! I never said that you needed the gate way. I said that it was ok ffs! The point is NOT that I'm trying to become a "over bearing power hungry lunatic" but that YOU are. LOOK AT YOUR SELF. Now look at my character. Look for youtube links of "Vivi in Final Fantasy 9". If I WAS to use his exact abilities, you wouldn't stand HALF a chance in a forum battle with him. Now if you THOUGHT that we are ALL players in here, you'd realize that one CANNOT always win. I know it feels good to be a winner, but just because you WANT TO doesn't mean you HAVE TO. There's one thing named "Loosing". If you can't bear with it, don't log in. Ever. Again. In animes, a main character wins because of development and becoming stronger. In games, a character becomes stronger because of the abilities he can learn and becoming stronger as well. But they all start from the same place, and they have the same limitations. I HAVEN'T watched hellsing, but Alucard IS a main character. He IS supposed to always win, and possibly even be badass on the side. He ISN'T supposed to die. Now what if EVERYONE'S character was a main character? No one would die, no one would win, endless battles here and there. What's the fun of that? ... None. In a forum, you CAN become the same character as an anime, game, music, whatever the hell you want, but you HAVE to think that there are OTHER people in the "game". There are limitations because of that.

Do notice that I'm trying to make it fair for EVERYONE here. There are people with techniques that need MORE points than that. Maybe less, but they DO NOT allow people to transform, pass walls, become a wolf, shoot needles, and less even become a snake. Consider that. And consider what other guys are trying to do here. Now, I'll stop posting. You do whatever you want and approve it yourself. The admin'll be looking into everything related to you. Perharps you'll be happier that way.
Back to top Go down
Zevas

Location : Do you hear someone call you and look and noone is there? Do you feel the slight chill of a breeze on your neck yet no wind is blowing? Do you feel the stare of something yet nothing is to be found? Do you know that the dark cannot harm you? No, but i am there...and I can...

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   "make you sh*t your pants" techniques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:43 pm

i got to you didnt i? well soorry if it seemed a certain way. i asked a question and you blabbed and made it worse then it had to be. no i dont expect to win all the time but i dont feel like dieing right away. if you guys would have understood my 1st post it would have been hunkey dorey. i tried to appeal to you by making it multiple techs and still there seems to be no comrpomise. all i have been doing since i joined was make compromises. and again i said i will make it 25 points and for four posts lenght for all them. i tried to make you content but YOU dragged it out. if you are going to not post here anymore then it goes to show your true character. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   "make you sh*t your pants" techniques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:54 pm

No, you didn't drag bull shit. You just don't realize there are MORE "players" in here than only you. You DON'T need to die right away. You can dodge. you can block. You DON'T need a transformation to survive. Everyone can survive in many means. If by your means, "Transforming" is the exact same as "surviving", then your relying in false power.

Now, would you PLEASE either start thinking, or PLEASE check out a link on who "Vivi" is? Then maybe you'd realize, maybe he ISN'T as powerfull as "Alucard", but quite honestly, he is MUCH more powerfull than I make him appear to be. And is that a problem? No, it is not. I nerfed him. Made it easier for people to battle him, have a CHANCE TO WIN. You? You copy paste your character as you remember, and make it as strong as he is in the end storyline... IN THE VERY START OF A FORUM. What it shows, is that you want to ALWAYS WIN and not give others a chance for them to win. You want to survive? Dodge. You are surrounded? Fight. You don't want to always win? Then why would you want to transform in the very first post? I mean c'mon. I am leaving you to your rummages and to Nim, because you don't want to be handled, you want to be whatever you want to be, and want to be over powered and god modding. I can handle normal people. Not stubborn people that don't realize what roleplaying is. If it reveals someone's character, it's yours. Good luck indeed.
Back to top Go down
Zevas

Location : Do you hear someone call you and look and noone is there? Do you feel the slight chill of a breeze on your neck yet no wind is blowing? Do you feel the stare of something yet nothing is to be found? Do you know that the dark cannot harm you? No, but i am there...and I can...

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   "make you sh*t your pants" techniques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 4:17 pm

i do know who vivi is and i apologize for just trying to get an understanding okay? if i dont get it ill keep going till i do. i know there are other players and i was waiting to get these at like rank 3 because i just want them down for way later okay? they will all be rank 3 and wont get them for awhile. okay?
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   "make you sh*t your pants" techniques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:13 am

Staff and various users have deemed the "True form" techniques to be godmodish. So their denied.
Back to top Go down
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   "make you sh*t your pants" techniques - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:22 am

then come up with the rest of my techs and erase the ones denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   "make you sh*t your pants" techniques - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"make you sh*t your pants" techniques
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2