MagesCircle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classical Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

Will's Techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Will

Will

Will's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Will's Techniques   Will's Techniques Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:44 am

Name: Aimed Shot
Class: Gunner
Focus Point Usage: 3
Description: Will aims carefully before firing his shot, allowing him to hit with more accuracy, improving his chances of making a critical hit or hitting a moving target.

Name: Quick Load
Class: Gunner
Focus Point Usage: 2
Description: Using this technique allows Will to reload his gun faster than normal, costing him focus points in exchange for having a full gun.
Back to top Go down
https://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Vivi

Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

Will's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's Techniques   Will's Techniques Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:50 pm

Aimed shot... Yes, that's a good price.

Quick load... mmm... half and half. How many bullets would you reload "faster than others"? Exactly how fast? Although I think it's a 6 shot, since I'm not sure, I will still ask, exactly how much can your gun hold (ammo ofc)?
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Will's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's Techniques   Will's Techniques Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:29 pm

Regardless of the image provided in my profile, my Revolver only holds four bullets, being only four chambers. However, it becomes tedious to change out these bullets over and over again by the slow, 'pull-out, empty, reload, push-in, cock, and fire' thing. As a fix to this, when he needs to reload, for two focus points it allows him to do that process much quicker. Now, how exactly you ask? I'm not sure myself, perhaps his arm moves faster. Not much sense to it, it just works.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

Will's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's Techniques   Will's Techniques Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:39 pm

I guess you could also have custom made packs of 4 bullets specially made for your gun (trigun style). In either ways, I guess 2 focus points are more than enough in that case. There's nothing I can do in that case, can I?
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Will's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's Techniques   Will's Techniques Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:09 pm

The tech really isn't easily stopped due to what it is, however, a simple attack to keep me from reaching my bullets will stop it easily. But since I'm a bit of a ranged fighter, gun and all, not really much you could do besides attack and keep me from using it. It's not an offensive though, so it wouldn't really matter too much anyway if you couldn't get close enough in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

Will's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's Techniques   Will's Techniques Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:28 pm

That... wasn't the point. I meant I couldn't give you more focus or less because of something as simple as "stuff a packet of 4 bullets in a gun of 4 bullets". xD But belive me, while you THINK you are fine with that of "well I'm long ranged, it'll be hard for people to stop me", there will be ways. People WILL find out a way to do it. Just wait and watch the show. Meanwhile, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Will's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's Techniques   Will's Techniques Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm

So, is it approved?
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

Will's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's Techniques   Will's Techniques Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Vivi Orunitia wrote:
Aimed shot... Yes, that's a good price.

Vivi Orunitia wrote:
In either ways, I guess 2 focus points are more than enough in that case. There's nothing I can do in that case, can I?

Yes, they are. Shoo shoo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Will's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will's Techniques   Will's Techniques Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will's Techniques
Page 1 of 1