MagesCircle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classical Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ai Hōyō

Ai Hōyō

Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 am

Ai kept holding on to her brother hoping to find a door so they could help their guide person and her ani-san still hoping they were ok in the room ai searched the tunnels wall with her eyes tryign to find a door for them to use to go in and help I cant see anything nii-san.."
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:41 am

(OOC: Potions in most "role playing games" are mostly "healing potions", "HP recovery potions" and what not. If it's labeled "po'shun", it's usually HP related. I'm going through that. But fine, I shall make it obvious next time and/or fix it right now. It CAN and WILL be usefull to you guys, but sure, it's also usefull to me, you'd have to admit they sell quick and high nontheless.)

He approaches one of the boxes, and moves behind it, then pushing it somewhat, trying to "wake it up". After that was unsucessfull, he jumps, and bashes the staff downwards, as if trying to break it. Obviously, the chest was too sturdy to do so, and it didn't move either. It seemed safe.

This one's good.

He walks around again, and stares into the lock, shoving the small end of the staff into the lock, and trying to pick it like so. After a while, he managed to open it, and revealed... Absolutely nothing inside.

... Maybe it's like that greek tale. The tragedies flew out of the box leaving "hope" inside...?

After that, he got up and went to other chests, repeating the process each time, finding some kind of blue dust inside one, a strangely colored robe in another, and what appeared to be a needle in the last. The robe was colored in white, having what appeared to be a few red "triangles" of sorts, having a cat-eared hood of sorts, and a built-in muffler that looked like the face of a cat.

... I don't... really need this robe... It sounds important though.

Thus he gives the robe to Tenshi.

I think you'll need it more than me.

He examines the "needle" closely though. It actually looks more like a horn than a needle, now that he thinks on it. He decides to give it away as well, but possibly to the older, douchier brother, since everyone has a "gift" to go by besides him.

Navi leaded them through the tunnel, eventually coming to another cross road. Strangely enough, the other "road" leaded to a wall though. Navi flew right into the wall, bouncing a bit against it, then kinda flying towards the floor, resting a bit per-se.

(Shoop da Whoop: Stacked. Guardian Critters: Stacked.)
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:23 pm

(OOC: I suddenly feel to urge to curb-stomp someone...)

He nodded with his little sister, agreeing with her words on the whereabouts of the other party-members. "I agree, Ai-chan," he said with a sad voice. He was hoping he could find his pain in the *** brother, for once he believed he even cared that much. Most of the time, he just felt jealous, and hated him. What in the world was this mission doing to him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4