MagesCircle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classical Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenshi Hōyō

Tenshi Hōyō

The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai) Empty
PostSubject: The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai)   The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Tenshi walked down the street quietly with his older brother and little sister, staying close to her, almost right next to her as he walked. He was nearing where he would have to go for his sword lesson with the Primera patrol who crossed this part of town every once and a while. Tenshi enjoyed improving his skill, and even more knowing he had a way to defend his little sister from any dangers that would move her way. As he approached the waiting place, he would lean down and give his little sister a hug before standing back up. "I'm headed off for my lesson. I'll see you guys a little bit later, okay? Be good, Ai, and brother.. Play nice with her." He'd look at him, and then back to her, smiling at her and beginning to turn to talk away.
Back to top Go down
Ai Hōyō

Ai Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai)   The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Ai walked close to her big brother because she knew he was abuot to leave for one of his swodr lessons with the guard guy so she reached and held his hand while they walked and when he said he was leaving she nodded "Ok ani-san i'll be good! bye!" she smiled back at him and waved a little bit as he started to wakl away and then she slowly turned to look at her other big brother and smiled a little "what do you wanna do big brother?" she waited for him to answer
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai)   The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Ah, a normal day in the Capital City of Primera; such a good way to spend a day. He had no other choice but to go with the two; Tenshi would have to ditch her, and he couldn't lose her. He bit his lip as she held Tenshi's hand; he was envious of his little brother right now. He hid the expression on his face, hiding it with a smile; he was bitter. After the perilous journey, er-, walk -- they would meet the impasse: Tenshi would leave them. The Teenager announced his departing, and told their sister of a low-age to behave. The next part really pricked him; play nice with her. 'Play nice'? What am I... a child?! I'm older than you, blast it! He would think to himself. He didn't want to use bad language infront of Ai; he wanted her to be a kind, gentle lady when she ascended the rights of womanhood. As their brother turned and got several yards away, the bitter, almost-an-adult, teenager responded to his younger sister: "Would Ai like to go play a fun game with me? Time flies when you're having fun, y'know, sis." The bitter teen said, masking his bitterness with normal kindness to his sister. His brother would one day make him go crazy after all these bitter emotions; lets hope there are no witnesses to the damage he does.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Hōyō

Tenshi Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai)   The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Tenshi couldn't tell how his older brother felt, but he was eventually out of sight as he went to start his lesson with the guard as he usually did. He hoped his brother wouldn't try anything with his favorite little sister while he was gone. Not that he would, but still, he was always slightly paranoid about something happening to her. The only time he ever truly left her side was when he did these lessons, so that he could be a better protector for her. Approaching the guard as he usually did, he greeted him with a warm smile and drew his blade as the two began to spar with each other to start the training lesson.

[Basically exiting here. I'll continue the solo in another topic.]
Back to top Go down
Ai Hōyō

Ai Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai)   The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Ai watched her big brother walk away until he disappeared after he had moved away a little bit tunring from her other borther until he was gone as she turned back to her other brother he started asking her if she wanted to play a fun gmae with him and ai got excited smiling "Yeah i wanna play a fun game! what is it? tell me!" really ai was usually quiet but she did get a little loud when she was excited and felt more comftorble around her brothers she was now facing her other brother completely looking up at him with a cute excited smile
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai)   The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:43 pm

Quite a lovely time, it was. His body stood with excitement, as he was less bitter now than he previously was. He thought for a moment before returning to his pleasant smiling at her cute face. "Well, why don't we play doctor, sis? This way you can heal me and Ani-san when we get hurt? Its really fun playing doctor," he suggested. He kept an honest smile the entire time; he gave away no hints of how you play, having no clue of what she'd possibly image it to be. He leaned down, putting his hand with her's, smiling awfully nice with his typical look to her. He seemed so innocent in this expression, when he could be so much more if you fought him or seen him fight.
Back to top Go down
Ai Hōyō

Ai Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai)   The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:10 pm

Ai listened to her big brother suggest playing a gaem called doctor so she could be better at haeling him and her ani-san when they got hurt ai really liked that idea so she kept smiling "ok Nii-san lets go play!" excited still to be playing a game with her big brother she waited for him and it was noticable that she called her other brother ani-san instead of nii-san like him showing some kind of more likness towards the other
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai)   The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:22 pm

He nodded with her answer; it pleased him to have her acceptance. He lifted her up to kiss her forehead gently, smiling at her cute, innocent face; he put her down, but took her hand. "We should go home, Ai, so Ani-san doesn't get embarrassed from us playing in the streets," he told her. Then, something hit him: she called him Nii-san. That hurt him like a bullet, hearing those words. He planned to change her mind, and walked her back to their apartment to play "doctor."

>> Exit to Apartment Topic >>
Back to top Go down
Ai Hōyō

Ai Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai)   The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Ai followed her nii-san home happily to play with him [exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai)   The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Outer City (Open; Shushuku, Tenshi, Ai)
Page 1 of 1