MagesCircle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classical Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

Vivi's Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivi

Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

Vivi's Request Empty
PostSubject: Vivi's Request   Vivi's Request Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Mission Rank: 1
Mission Reward: Secondary Class artifacts; Random Sell-able Loot

Missions Description: I would like for someone to accompany me (Vivi Orunitia), to a nearby ruins, in search of loot to sell in my shop, since I need to have something to sell in the shop. Of course, those who come wouldn't go unrewarded... Any artifact that may interest those who want to come along will go to them.

Mission Requirements: Vivi must survive, Navi MAY survive (choice of the adventurers), 25 (total) posts. Maximum 4 people.

Signed in the mission: Vivi Orunitia, Ai Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Shusuku Hoyo. (closed)

Last edited by Vivi Orunitia on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Hōyō

Tenshi Hōyō

Vivi's Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivi's Request   Vivi's Request Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Me, Ai, and Shushuku will accompany you.
Back to top Go down

Vivi's Request
Page 1 of 1