MagesCircle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classical Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

Royal Applications

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nim

Nim

Royal Applications Empty
PostSubject: Royal Applications   Royal Applications Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Orsus does have a monarchy leading it. So I do kinda need some royals. But note:
-You'll either have to edit your current character completely or make a new one.
-I'd recommend your character gain the position by default (previous ruler dying) since you'll still have to start at rank 1.
-The character has to start in Primera.
-No evil dictatorship.

If you like you can apply to be a member of the royal family but not the leader of the country. But I don't expect much of that, it'll be an option for all the characters that don't get the position of King/Queen anyways.

So in an application all you need is to put like what kind of royal you'd like to be. Yay?

Bonus's from becoming a royal:
-Fame? (I guess O.o)
-The Primera Castle as a base.
-Command of Primera's official NPC military.

No extra moneys sorry.

Post apps here. They dont need to be full character apps. Just say you want to apply, and what you would do.
Back to top Go down
Kromnor

Kromnor

Royal Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Applications   Royal Applications Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:45 pm

Greetings and salutations my friends

It has come to my attention that this establishment requires a noble and well-suited monarch to lead the lands with passion and fairness. I believe that my experience in the industry elevates me to such a position where I am the most suitable for the task at hand. Over the years I have accumulated much knowledge on the subject of royalty. It is without further a due that I announce my candidacy for the role of monarch. I trust that your judgement on this matter will be swift and true. In addition, everyone under my rule shall receive a bounty of delicious pastry treats for as long as they shall live.

-Kisi for King.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Royal Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Applications   Royal Applications Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:10 am

I Will be a very noble and caring princess with a very bad temper if not tended to. I will think of my needs before the people's. I will in no way harm the people or the country in anyway unless needed. Making sure everything is peaceful and running smoothly I will work behind the scenes of my father ( the king ) In order to keep the people I protect happy.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Mitsuko

Royal Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Applications   Royal Applications Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:10 pm

I would be a loving Princess who cares for the peace and happiness of the world. One who looks after her sister of Cherry and any other siblings with a sweet but serious attitude. The needs of the people are consider equal in my path thorough some needs of mine are greater than those. No harming of the people shall be done unless shall need to be and I will work my hardest to protect my people if needed behind the scenes of my family.

~Yuki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royal Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Applications   Royal Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Applications
Page 1 of 1