MagesCircle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classical Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

Another princess in the royal family....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki Mitsuko

Another princess in the royal family.... Empty
PostSubject: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:31 am

The Enchatreess of the rose, Yuki Mitsuko was out in the gardens of the Capital City Primera Castle where her body guards sat at the gates guarding it closely as she stop to smell the flowers. "It is so nice out here. I wish I never had to go or leave this safe area." She would sigh as she say this in such a bubble cheerful voice. Looking up towards the bright sun in the sky she would continue down the row of flowers she was looking at. They were actually not flowers but roses, red ones to be exact. Yuki was planning to spend most of her morning out here not realizing that the time was slipping faster by her than she imagine until one of the guards came running over to her giving a piece of paper. "Hm what is this about." She would read it realizing it was just another damn deed that she needed to do as she wave off her guard telling him that she would proceed to it later before going back to look at the rose's of the castle garden.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:11 am

Cerise had taken another shower after coming from the guards barracks, it was very interesting to meet a new recruit who was not use to royalty. She had taken her usual thirty minute shower, using a honey and milk shower wash and a cherry shampoo and conditioner. After her shower she got out and walked into her room, Cosmos slept in the middle of her bed taking his afternoon nap. Cerise watched him sleep while changing into a fresh white button up shirt, black pleated short skirt, her favorite black and red cape and a pair of black boots that came up to her perfectly sculpted calves. Looking into her full body length mirror she quickly applied a light lip of clear gloss and a tad bit of mascara. Quickly brushing her hair she posed in her mirror a few times before smiling and nodding to herself. Cosmos had awoken and sat net to Cerise as she applied a spritz of honey and cherry perfume, she then headed out of her room and took a walk towards the garden.

Smiling as she walked into the garden, a guard stood next to the entrance and quickly stepped aside. Cerise looked at the guard with lowered eyes and she wondered to herself why he was guarding the gardens door. Shrugging it off she walked into the garden and to her favorite part, The Red Spider Lily section which was put in after she was born or so her father has told her. Walking slowly she smiled to herself, the garden was the most peaceful place in the place with it's never ending amount of flora and a very large pond that held fish of all types. A small blush came over her milk chocolate cheeks but was soon gone as she felt Cosmos wandering off from her. Cerise looked a tad shocked, Cosmos had never left her side for anything but from what she felt from him she could tell that she was not the only one here. Following the purple and white wolf she soon came to a stop as did he, and what she was met with was a young girl in the rose section. A small frown came to Cerise face and she parted her lips " Excuse me...But who are you and what do you think your doing in the royal garden?Her voice was stern yet held a slightly cocky attitude.
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:32 am

Kanji yawned loudly as he waited for the princess. She had gone off somewhere for over a good thirty minutes and he faded into one of his lapses of sleep. He couldn't make out what he was dreaming, everything kept changing. After what felt like only seconds, he was awake again and just barely caught a glimpse of Her Lady Highness heading off somewhere. With a sigh he pushed himself off a wall that had been kind enough to act as his bed and followed after her. "Why is everybody moving around all the time?" He asked himself aloud. He continued following her at a pretty large distance apart, as large as he could without losing her and without looking like a complete creeper. He stopped for a brief moment and smiled as he saw that she had entered the gardens. "Well of all the places an assignment could take me, this is a pretty good one."

Kanji yawned loudly as he entered the garden, causing the guard there to give him a dark look. Kanji patted the guard's shoulder "hey, how ya doin brah?". He continued on to following Her Lady Highness and found that she had wound up at the rose garden. He quickly noticed they were all red roses and couldn't help but feelt a little dissapointed. In terms of roses, he had always like white roses. He remained silent and found himself a patch with very few roses and simply waited. He had no real interest in getting involved in what Her Lady Highness actually did and wanted to give himself as much alone day dreaming as he could.
Back to top Go down
Miles Sypher

Miles Sypher

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Splash! The sound of water hitting the ground reverberated across the ground, panting soon being heard. Miles looked around, seeing no one at the training grounds. He moved his hands through his hair, knocking the loose water out of his face, using a towel that he had cleaned to get what water he could off of his face. That dream. That damned dream that had been plaguing him for years. Of that one day that turned his entire world around, which caused him to go on the path of a warrior. He shook his head, knocking the thought from his head. That was the past, and there was nothing he could do to change it. He stood up straight, draping the towel over his shoulders, putting back on his jacket and putting his katana back in its home at his side. He started to head back over to the barracks when he saw Kanji following someone, presumably the princess. He started to follow Kanji, wondering where he was headed.

Miles followed them to the garden, giving the guard a calm look before going in, seeing all the red flowers. He smiled softly, remembering his little talent he had for gardening... but quickly dropping the subject in his mind. He saw three people instead of the regular two, the princess, Kanji, and some girl. He put his hands at his sides, non-hostile, wondering who that girl was. “Yo, Kanji.” Miles said, trying to grab Kanji’s attention/greet him.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Looking around as she would sniff a red rose, she had heard a voice call out to her as she would see that a few others had join her here as she glances back at the red roses. "I am the Enchatress of the Rose, Yuki Mitsuko." She would softly say towards the girl as she would glance around to see that a couple others was with her. So she must be something of importance to have guards like herself. As she would study the girl she would begin to breath easily. Surely she would not harm her as Yuki would glance up at the sky before looking at the girl's face. So why not tell me your name, Yuki would ask in her cheerful voice as she looks a bit nervous looking at the purple and white wolf that was in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Looking down at the girl who called herself yuki. Cerise opened her mouth to say something , but nothing came out. She looked at yuki and sat down next to her, Cosmos laid down next to Cerise and put his head in her lap. " I am Cerise-Mirabelle Roux, Princess of the capital of Premira and advisor to my Father the king...You Will address me as Your Highness or Hime Cherry....Now I ask you again... Who are you and what are you doing in the royal garden. Cerise looked at yuki with her light brown eyes and she smiled, Her voice was stern and held a very annoyed attitude as she petted and scratched Cosmos. Cerise knew the guards caught up with her ,hearing one of them calling out to another person whose name sounded familiar to her. Cosmos snuggled his head deeper into Cerise's lap, You are the second person today that have not Introduced nor addressed me in a proper manner....Looking down at Cosmos she smiled and scratch his soft spot making him melt like butter as he tail wagged and he relaxed drifting off into alight slumber." I will have to talk to father about replacing the guards....He better have a real good reason as to why he let a stranger in here! "the little Cerise inside of her yelled as she continued petiing Cosmos calmly.

- Sorry for taking long guys -

Last edited by Cherry on Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:10 pm

Kanji looked over Miles as he called out to him and sighed. "Subtle dude. No use holding it back then." He brought one of his hands to cover his mouth and yawned loudly. He didn't care too much of Her Lady Highness had heard them or not since there wasn't much she could do to stop him he figured. This was a direct order from the King, something that practically gave them permission to do whatever they needed to get the job done while they were still in the castle. He sat down gently, mostly to avoid any painful thorns that might be waiting. He yawned again, waited for a moment, and then began to speak. "What's up bro?" He asked casually. His expression showed that he was clearly bored and listening as two women who thought way too highly of themselves bickered at each other was not exactly how Kanji expected his first assignment as a guard to go. "Not exactly what I expected, this assignment I mean." He said it just loudly for Miles to hear since he had no desire to invoke the 'wrath' of Her Lady Highness.
Back to top Go down
Miles Sypher

Miles Sypher

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:36 pm

Miles walked over to Kanji, sitting by him, but away from the thorns of the roses. “Meh, I don’t feel any murderous intent or ill will from that girl. The princess will be fine. If I did, however, she would’ve already been incapacitated. I make it a duty not to kill, as much as I can.” Miles said, chuckling a bit. “I’m doing well, just trying to relax. I had a restless night.” Miles said. Miles could easily tell that Kanji had no intention of taking the job of protecting the princess seriously. Nor did he seem to treat her with the respect that she thought she deserved. He really couldn’t care what happened to the princess, nor did he care what ‘wrath’ he could invoke if he said the wrong thing. But he could atleast try to extend the hand of friendship, the hand of kindness to her. If she decides to spit in it, then oh well. That would be her problem. “You said it, but lets try to atleast be nice and do our jobs right.” Miles whispered to Kanji, looking over at the girls. Whatever they could dish out, he could take. Nothing could be worse than the hellish training he endured under his master. He’s also been told that his personality was a bit cold, from his past experiences, but he was trying his best to be nice and sociable. He sighed though, taking his katana off of his side and laying it beside him, so he could actually be comfortable while sitting.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:20 pm

As the younger girl would look over towards the guards hearing their speaking as she would giggle at it she would glance back at the older girl. Yuki would hear her speak as she would smile softly. So your one of those around here, look familiar to me as well as if I seen you somewhere else before to. Maybe I am just imaging things. Anyways I am sorry Hime Cherry for being rude to you. She would mumble the last few words towards herself as she softly speaks these things. Yuki was wearing protective clothes as it is right then as she had a hard time with the sunlight as it is as herself would Her eye's would flash as she would straighten up the rose collar she had around her neck that was pink with a rose bud design to almost look real if the people didn't pay attention to it. As Yuki would look towards the woman as she would reply back, As I say before, I am Yuki. I was brought here to play and enjoy some sun before it got any brighter I guess you could say. After all she didn't get much enjoyment time as others but still Yuki was a cheerful girl who didn't mind what she wasn't allow to do as long as she had a fullfill life that was full of fun.

As the princess that stood in front of her look at her closer she might notice some resembled in both of them thorough it wasn't known as they were related. Yuki was on a search for a meaning of why her mother told her the other day to look for her true meaning of why she was royalty and more importantly her relatives. Yuki would sit on the ground after awhille as she would relax staring straight ahead at all the rest of the flowers that was here in the garden. "I do love the flowers of this garden..." Yuki would mumble out wildly as she would poke a finger at her arm.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 7:30 am

Tugging Cosmos left ear the sleeping wolf got up and began to walk to the Higanbana section of the garden. Standing up cerise looked at the girl and smiled " Come..Follow me...I can't call the guards because I figure you must be royalty to just be sitting casually in the garden like this.." Looking at the girl she tilted her head just a bit but then shook it, the girl looked a bit familiar, maybe Cerise had not had enough sleep or it might be too much booze. Shrugging it off she walked to the Higanbana section, passing the guards she turned to them " We need to get to know each other...I Refuse to have guards who don't know what their guarding... Smiling she continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 10:56 pm

Kanji sighed as Her Lady Highness started moving to another area of the gardens.He stood up with, moaning the entire time as if moving around was a chore. He brought a hand to his mouth and yawned loudly and followed after Her Lady Highness. He thought about what Miles had said about taking the job seriously for a moment. He didn't see a point to being serious about this job. Unless Her Lady Highness started sprinting around or the castle was suddenly put under siege, there wasn't much required of this job that made it a very serious task and the only thing special about it was that both the person who requested it and the target were very wealthy. He yawned loudly and found that Her Lady Highness had stopped at a section of flowers he was unfamiliar with. They looked nice enough, he was more into blue flowers though. He found another emptier patch and sat down again.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:21 am

- Ok we can skip Miles.. Yuki is next-
Back to top Go down
Miles Sypher

Miles Sypher

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:44 pm

[like hell!]

Miles kept talking to Kanji, until he heard movement, turning his attention to the oncoming princess, looking at her a bit quizzically as she requested that they walk with her so that they could ‘learn about who they were guarding’. He sighed, getting up, picking up his katana in the process and putting it back at his side. He started after the princess and the girl, putting his hands in his pockets, his white jacket trailing behind him. He wondered where his shroud had gone, that had served him so faithfully these last couple months. He sighed once more and focused his attention to the princess, wondering what she had to tell them and what she wanted to ask. He hoped that she wouldn’t try to ask about his personal life or his past. That would get catastrophic. He already had enough trouble trying to forget his past, and with these dreams that he had been having, it wasn’t making the subject of his past any better. He thought about exactly why he took this job then. One answer came up. Cause he was bored. He really needed to get his priorities in check and think about what he is doing before he gets himself into a mess that will be much more trouble than its worth.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:26 pm

Yuki would glance back at the red rose's one last time after she was ask to follow the princess as she assumes that she was important enough to not turn in or question as of yet. After Yuki had been walking behind her they would make a stop as the princess comments on the guards following them as well as she wanted to get to know them better. As they stop in a different patch in the garden of the royal castle she would glance around as new flowers were shown to her, one of the guards had yawn and act as if he doesn't really care about this at all. Yuki would ignore that guard for the moment as she turn towards the girl looking up to her as she sightly wonder if she was allow to poke her but instead decided not to as she coughs clearing her throat before speaking in still yet a cheerful voice. "Um Hime Cherry, what are these exact flowers we stop next to? I never seen these flowers in my life before." Yuki would glance at them wondering exactly what they were as she waited on the answer admiring them. In the mean time she was thinking something else as in, Why would these guards be exactly hired, they follow orders it seems but not really caring about certain things. I would want guards who are friends with myself if I was her.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:17 am

As she made it to the Higanbana section she sat down and picked one of them, Cosmos was already putting his head in her lap he wagged his tail happily. These flowers always put Cerise in a good mood, because of it's unique beauty and the fact that it was red made the flower even more beautiful. Looking at her guards she sighed, they were in her opinion not dedicated enough. Cerise looked at Yuki and smiled, she still did not know who Yuki was title wise and she decided to go in a more direct approach in order to find out. " Are you..Yuki, Enchatress of the Rose...Royalty Or Not...Simple yes or no." Looking at the guards she motioned the guard with the white jacket and katana to come and sit on her left side, Since she saw him in the guards barracks she had not said anything to him, She needed her guards to respect her and like her, so she decided to get a better knowing of them.
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:11 am

[Go ahead and skip me. Kanji's mostly just sitting around]
Back to top Go down
Miles Sypher

Miles Sypher

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:26 am

Miles saw the slight movement of the princess’s hand as she beckoned for him. He got up out of the patch of flowers he was at and headed over to the princess, blinking. He wondered what she wanted with him. If she just wanted to talk, then that was alright. He took a seat on her left side, looking at the giant pet she had and how it just acted like a common housecat with her, wondering exactly how that was possible. Was it that trained? Whatever the situation was, he was just glad it was not trying to maul him or something. He looked directly at Cerise. “Do you need something of me, Princess?” Miles said, not even knowing her name, so he would refer to her as princess.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:41 pm

Yuki was approach with a strict and tightly crunch approach as she was given the question of, ''Are you..Yuki, Enchatress of the Rose...Royalty Or Not...Simple yes or no." She didn't exactly know much of what she was given other than told from her mother about her being from a royal line and from being given only a small selection of knowledge she was send off to look for her family for awhile. But she had fail and was brought back here afterwards, lock up again as she was brought out a little bit like today. Enough stalling thorough she decided as Yuki would look over at the other girl, "Well as far as I know, I was told I was royal a few year's ago and set out to find my family after that. Only I could never and was return towards a place near here where I was lock up and strictly forbidden to go out much since..." After that Yuki would pause freezing in action as if she didn't exactly want to mention why she was not allow out much looking down to see her skin again. Instead of finishing the sentence she would just wait on what other questions someone may have for her.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 2:36 pm

Standing up Cerise looked at the girl and shrugged, she did not answer a simple yes or no and it irked cerise. " Come guard...We have tings to attend to.." Walking away she made her way to the city not caring who followed.

exit with miles
Back to top Go down
Kanji

Kanji

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:19 pm

Kanji watched as Her Lady Highness walked off and then looked back over at Yuki. "Nice meeting ya Yuki, Enchantress of the Rose. Name's Kanji." He decided to at least introduce himself before following after Her Lady Highness. "Anyway, Her Lady Highness seems to have wandered farther than I'd like. I'll catch ya later Yuki." He gave a small wave and headed off after Her Lady Highness.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Miles Sypher

Miles Sypher

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Miles got up, wondering why the princess was wanting him. He bowed respectfully to the girl. "It was a pleasure to meet you." Miles said, grabbing his katana and running after the princess, catching up with her fairly quickly, seeing Kanji coming after the both of them.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another princess in the royal family....   Another princess in the royal family.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another princess in the royal family....
Page 1 of 1