MagesCircle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classical Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

A Spar with the Guard (Tenshi; Solo Topic; Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenshi Hōyō

Tenshi Hōyō

A Spar with the Guard (Tenshi; Solo Topic; Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Spar with the Guard (Tenshi; Solo Topic; Open)   A Spar with the Guard (Tenshi; Solo Topic; Open) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:45 pm

As the spar with the skilled Primera Town Guard began, Tenshi was immediately brought unto an onslaught of skillful strikes and slashes, all directed in a manner of teaching him what to expect from someone else who knew how to use a sword. He really enjoyed these lessons as he got better with each one, and they did last quite a while leaving Tenshi tired and drained afterwords, more like a walking fountain of sweat. Still, he focused, escaping his thoughts as the battle continued. He swung down at the guard, only to be blocked and pushed back with a single deflect. Coming again, Tenshi would test out one of his newest techniques with the sword - a short combo he felt was good against most people. At least, the guard being most people. Swing with a horizontal swing, the guard jumped back and dodged it, and as the guard came forward with a slash Tenshi brought his sword up diagonally blocking it, and then brought the tip straight and thrusting it forward. Using the flat of his blade, the guard swiftly stopped the blade in its tracks, and then brought his sword down. Tenshi brought his upwards, and then a powerful swing downward at the guard. His perfect attack, only to be stopped by a blade nearly slicing off his finger as his teachers blade met with his handle, sending it flying out of his hand. The blade moved helplessly through the air, a loud clang being heard as it made contact with the cold stone walls of the city buildings, only to land on the ground. The Primera Guard held his blade at Tenshi's neck, obviously defeating him as Tenshi smiled at his improvement. "I think I lasted longer this time than before." The guard nodded, smiling in response at his students improvement. He'd gotten better through each lesson, almost a natural swordsman it seemed. "Yes, indeed you did. And that little combo tactic you had there, that was decent. Now, go pick up your sword kid, we've got more rounds to go through before I'm done with you." Tenshi nodded, pulling away from the tip of the blade running to his fallen sword. Picking it up, he'd take off back at the guard, determined to try again. Determined to eventually win.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Hōyō

Tenshi Hōyō

A Spar with the Guard (Tenshi; Solo Topic; Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spar with the Guard (Tenshi; Solo Topic; Open)   A Spar with the Guard (Tenshi; Solo Topic; Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:01 pm

As Tenshi went to pick up his blade, something sparked in the back of his head. He remembered something; They were all supposed to be going somewhere tomorrow. A meeting, with someone who had a mission up for the three. He sighed, running back over to the guard and sheathing his sword. "I'm sorry.. I just remembered I have to be somewhere important tomorrow, and we do our practices pretty late. It'll have to wait until next time, I do apologize to you. Thank you, I have to go." The guard nodded in understanding, sheathing his blade and walking to his post. "Don't worry about it, kid. We'll see how much you've improved the next time around." Tenshi nodded and ran off to his apartment.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down

A Spar with the Guard (Tenshi; Solo Topic; Open)
Page 1 of 1