MagesCircle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classical Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vivi

Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Empty
PostSubject: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:13 pm

There's Primera, and a road trailing off of it, and into a cross roads. Following one of them, one would arrive to some ancient ruins, possibly the place where Primera once was before getting invaded and destroyed by monsters.

That is, of course, just a theory. It could also be just another generic dungeon.

In the exact middle of the ruins, there is a stairway leading downwards. A short black mage, accompanied by a fairy, seems to wait nearby said stairways. They seem to be an arguement, but no one (besides the black mage) seems to actually understand what is "she" saying.

Please behave, just this once...

HEY! LISTEN! HELLO?! HEY! HELLO?!

Yes, I mean it! It's my first mission since I came here! I don't want my first impression to be a foolish one...

LISTEN! HELLO?! HEY! VIVI! HEY!

... Thanks anyways...

*Four days later*

The short black mage seems to be leaning on his staff and having a snooze. His garbs seem slightly more white-ish than usual, possible effect of being out in the elements for four days straight. The little fairy does not seem to be in sight at the moment though, but since she is not nagging anyone, it is possible she also went to sleep. While the mage sleeps, he waits for the arrival of the three party members that got REAAALLY late by now.
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:02 pm

Shūshuku infiltrated the ruins, using his Thief-ability of stealth to move in the shadows of the area. He makes it in "Seemingly" undetected, as he has no clue whether or not his location is compromised. He would make it over to the short black mage, as his brother and sister would be here shortly; such is the consequence of being busy flirt- I mean training with their sword. "Origato, Vivi-san," the Thief said, waking up the Mage if they still slept.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Hōyō

Tenshi Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:32 pm

Soon Tenshi would arrive after his brother, and then wait for his sister to come along too. He'd gotten a little ahead of her by accident. Now they were meeting up with the contractor of their mission, after being, incredibly late. Tenshi would have to mostly take the blame due to it being his fault for not remembering until that sword lesson.

(Sorry to make you wait so long to post, should've been here a LOT sooner.. *Glares at above person.*)
Back to top Go down
Ai Hōyō

Ai Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Ai caught up with her ani-san a minute after he got to the place where they were all meeting at for the mision they were gonna be going on and she stood next to him waiting to see what they were gonna do
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:53 pm

The fairy "floated" out from under the now frozen solid hat, and bonked Vivi's head twice. The light in Vivi's eyes flickered, as he slowly started waking up. Shortly afterwards, someone had arrived. He blinked twice and rubbed his eyes, just to then point the tip of the staff at the three, once they had arrived.

Your kinda late, you know.

He spun the staff, and poked a small hole in the dirt under him, the other end of the staff now sinking slightly into the floor.

The fairy seemingly floated around Vivi's hat, trying to perk itself up, just waking up from a 11 day sleep.

This is the objective of this... "Mission" if you may. We're to dwelve into this ruins, and to climb out without a single death. That includes mine. The fairy doesn't count.

Said fairy seems to "tingle" somewhat, shaking herself, kinda angry.

Aaaand her name is Navi. I apologize if I don't move alot at the moment, but I'm kinda frozen stiff. Now if you may, I'd also like to state that, as you may know, I have a shop. You guys obviously have a house to maintain as well, thus, I'll give 250 to each of you, and any artifact we find that does not interest me goes to you. Any other kind of loot, be it as unecessary as it is, will have to be examined by my hands first. If it's of no use, it's yours. If it is able to be sold, it is mine. After all, I have to maintain my shop somehow, do you not agree?

His yellow, bright eyes scanned the three of them. They looked like novices, but truth be told, so was he.

Let's see... what were your names and... "hobbies"... again?
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:20 pm

"Well, Shop Owner, we exactly don't have a place to sell our stuff for hours, like you do. Seems unfair that you get richer with what you find, and what you get on a normal basis from your shop... I'm Shu, and my hobbies- are none of your business." He said, arms crossed. He was very defensive, refusing to accept he gets rich off this mission when he has a shop that brings in income regularly. He continued, curious about the reasons behind infiltrating the ruins. "Why do you need us to do this? What kind of ruins are these, Mesu-kun?" He asked, staring at Vivi.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Hōyō

Tenshi Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Tenshi listened to his brother sound, a little rude to the mission contractor, who was probably being generous by not keeping EVERYTHING for himself. "It sounds like fair rules to me. And yeah, what's so special about these ruins?" Tenshi waited for a reply as well, wanting to know what his brother had asked too.
Back to top Go down
Ai Hōyō

Ai Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Ai just waited and listened reaching up and holding her ani-sans hand
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:50 pm

He blinks twice and stared at the rude one, the fairy then starts to shake and yells something like "WATCH OUT!", and Vivi seems to raise an eyebrow. He then pointed the tip of his staff towards him (shu).

By the looks of it, and after what my fairy told me, your a thief. In that case, I guess I would have to keep my eyes on you, don't you think? ... But that is not the point. At least you introduced yourself, which means your not that bad. But still... Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer... wasn't that how the saying went? Besides that, what would you sell if your item shop was completely empty, good sir? I belive nothing. Which is why I am here. To look for something to sell. Also, I DID say I WILL pay you THREE. You seem like siblings, so who will get richer here? I also DID mention any artifact I'm not interested in goes to you three.

The fairy, again, seems to fly around the three, and "tingle" somewhat, floating towards Vivi and shouting again.

HEY! LISTEN! HEY! VIVI?! WATCH OUT!

Vivi nodded, in understanding, then placed the staff's other end in the same "Hole" he created a while ago, staring at Tenshi.

By the looks of it, you, young sir... What was your name again? ... Oh you didn't say. My apologies. The fairy informed you that your little sister is a white mage, and you are a swordsman. That is what I meant by "hobbies". I didn't mean what did you do when you were alone in the house. God no, it is none of my bees-wax to know any of that... Anyways, as you may have noticed, I'm throwing the word "Artifact" alot for a reason. We are here to scavenge this ruins for any possible spellbook and/or artifact that may interest other guilds for heavy prices... Or special rewards. I am looking for a "Special Reward" of my own... So if you happen to find a... Funny looking seashell... Bring it to me. I feel like these ruins, possibly the old "Primera" before it was invaded by monsters and thus taken over from the humans, can have some information of the past. Possibly even something about who called the monsters in here... Ancient spell books, information about the past...

He seems to look at the door for a while, then nod somewhat.

It ought to be interesting and valuable to certain "guilds" as I previously stated. Maybe an ancient artifact from the past that relates to summoning monsters can gett you to receive training as a summoner. If you get a spell book, it may just happen to be a white mage's one. Something like that. Of course those are just examples. We could also just find pieces of junk, like old and rotten swords and suits of armor...

Vivi shrugs, and sighs, the fairy somewhat laying on the tip of his bended hat.

It deserves exploration in either ways. Just because rumours are rumours doesn't mean they are entirely untrue.

He then points an accusing finger at Shushuku.

IF my fairy happens to notice you have stolen something that should pass through my hands first, you WILL receive nothing. Be warned.

He then turns around, the fairy somewhat glaring towards Shushuku, then taking flight, and floating around him, following his every move.

Any other question you may want to ask?

He adds, with his back turned on them.
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:58 pm

"I've said no word of my class, Mesu-kun? How exactly does your 'fairy' know what I am in the first place? It seems pretty fishy to me if you know what we all are, without us telling you, or giving a hint of what we are. Not to be rude, Mesu-kun, but if I stole something, I did 'technically' receive what I stole. Ignore my questions, and lets move out..." He said with a bitter expression. He was tired of this arrogant novice telling him what to do. Mesu-kun, the shop keeper, was a weak man that couldn't accomplish things on his own. They coud've came here without Mesu-kun, and stolen what they find; the damned arrogance of this crooked Mesu-kun.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Hōyō

Tenshi Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:18 pm

Tenshi had forgotten to introduce himself, but was rather surprised about the sudden knowledge being gained about the three. His little sister was a white mage? That was a surprise, but then again, she probably wouldn't do well as anything else. Looking down at her he started to walk after words were exchanged. "It is interesting your fairy told you all that. And, my name is Tenshi; This is Ai. Is there anything specific we should look for here, other than what has been already said?" He waited for an answer, also waiting for the group to go into the ruins.
Back to top Go down
Ai Hōyō

Ai Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:19 pm

Ai was slightly confused when the short guy said she was a white mage tilting her head a little bit and still holdingh er ani-sans hand "white mage?"
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:37 pm

He seems to smile as Shushuku says that. While it is true that he wouldn't know, it was very likely that Shu also did not know or understand the fairy's "abilities". Vivi didn't really want to explain it to him though, and he thought that he wouldn't need to do it either. He did ask, but he seemed too rude... And cocky...

His middle brother on the other hand, seemed to be a bit brighter, and much nicer. He decided to explain it then.

Well... About Fairies... They really aren't only random... Spirits if you may. Creatures. Of the forest. They know... They can sense. A 6th sense perhaps? Navi here isn't exactly "Old". It's actually preety young. But living in the forest as I did, I HAD to learn how to speak with it's inhabitants. Those include the fairy's. It's true, she's young, but the "sixth sense" is there. She sensed your brother's arrival. And upon investigating a bit, she told me how the daggers he wielded could have been a tip. Why would he be wielding two daggers if it wasn't for the fact he could use them quickly enough to do some damage? And why something so small? Surely a swordsman, like you, would be wielding something larger.

Navi also noticed on your weaponory and equipment, young swordsman. A thief or a gunner wouldn't be wearing a sword and a shield. Nor any kind of armor. Don't you think?

She also told me that it was faint, but your sister DOES have the capability to be a white mage. She possibly even started her training in secret. It was hard to sense it... But it is there. ... Or... so does she say.

HELLO!?

Mmm? Ah, my apologies. Your right, I was rambling. No, it isn't yours if you steal it, Shu. Your brother already accepted the terms of the contract BEFORE you came here by assigning himself the role of coming with me. Thus if you steal, your commiting an act of felony. You know what's the price for that~? ... Let's just say it's not preety. And my name, isn't Mesu. It's not Kun either. Do you know english? Use it please, it's much easier to understand. My name is Vivi. Vivi Orunitia.

He then nodded somewhat.

And looking for something? ... Well, we're definitly not looking for trouble.

He then steps forwards, into the ruins, following the stairs downwards.

The fairy, although somewhat alarmed, floats around Shushuku's head, following his every step.
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:42 pm

'My brother? So what... that doesn't include me... fool. Wait, a sixth sense... impossible... my daggers were hidden, so there's no way the fairy could've seen them. Even so, a swords can choose their blades' length, so that's just preassuming my class... oh well.' He thought in his head, looking at the fairy as they walked. With it circling above him, he would blow at it if it came close enough to his face, trying to dislodge it from his general area. He kept moving along the path the rest had gone.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Hōyō

Tenshi Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:48 pm

Tenshi continued to follow the other two listening to the explanation, which seemed reasonable as it was obvious he had a sword. Looking out for his sister, he kept a good hold on her hand in case of any loose footings as they moved into the ruins. "That's interesting. So you came from the forest? I've thought about visiting there sometimes, it has to be an unique place." Although Tenshi really didn't know much, from what he just heard about fairies they could be really useful.
Back to top Go down
Ai Hōyō

Ai Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Ai kept holding her ani-sans hand as they started to move into the ruins of the place they were supposed to be looking for special stuff she thought so she started glancing around
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:59 pm

He thought maybe, but just MAYBE Shu hadn't understood anything of what was said. Possibly trying to find loopholes on the contract of some sorts. By signing the three names on the contract, Tenshi had binded the THREE to the contract, even if the others weren't there. He wasn't at the mission board to check it out either, so he decided not to think on it anymore. If he were to steal something, he'd be in deep trouble. The Royal Guards wouldn't enjoy that at all. The ruins would have monsters deep in the dungeon, so he decided, mayhaps he should have his only offensive spell ready, in case something was to happen? He started to focus then.

Now, exactly who brought a torch, mmm?

As he ended talking though, something lit up in a far off place of the tunnel.

Convenient, but it wasn't necessary to throw it that far.

He followed that light, deep on his focus, without thinking much on anything around him.

(Charging "Shoop Da Whoop", 5/25)
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:04 pm

He eyed the "leader" of this mission, and stopped for a moment, not going further. He had a bad feeling about this, placing his hand on his waist, touching the holster of one dagger, preparing for something. He knew something was going on; he just knew it. "Mesu-kun... stop," he said in hushed voice at the man who was walking away into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Hōyō

Tenshi Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Tenshi stopped with Ai, holding her a bit closer to him as the light suddenly appeared down the tunnel they were approaching. "Vivi, we didn't light that." He stopped completely, not moving, drawing his sword with his free hand and waiting for something to happen. Lights don't just appear in old ruins, unless something was with them.
Back to top Go down
Ai Hōyō

Ai Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Ai got scared as her ani-san held her a bit closer and drew his sword and there was a sudden light a t th e end of the tunnel
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:19 pm

He blinks repeatdly, and turns around, already considerably far from the crew though.

... what do you mean, you didn't th-

He seemed to be interrupted by the "spark" growing in intensity with a somewhat loud "VWOOOM" noise, also gaining what appeared to be fiery hands and an odd set of eyes.

Spoiler:

WATCH OUT!

Kiiiinda late for that, Navi. Honestly.

Vivi ran away from the "spark", the "spark" chasing him and swiping it's hand horizontally. Vivi, although, had tripped in the way back to his "party mates", slidding through the floor, "ducking" under the "paw" so to speak. A planned dodge, or a lucky stroke, he pondered? The fact was that he was ok. ... For now.

(Charging Shoop Da Whoop: 10/25)

(Bomb: Horizontal hand swipe. Normal physical atack.)
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:29 pm

He sighed, as this was quite sad. He pulled out his dagger, and faced the Spark with a daring motion of his body. He was ready to stab it's body, and kill it, no matter how bad the burns he shall receive. "Come on, you fat spark," he said challengingly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Hōyō

Tenshi Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:53 pm

Tenshi moved in front of Ai, up next to his brother a bit, but still a few inches behind. He held his sword, moving into a slight stance, prepared to attack as well with his combo he'd been practicing that had worked almost well against the guard back in Primera. Tenshi didn't mock it though, he stayed focused.
Back to top Go down
Ai Hōyō

Ai Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:56 pm

Ai stayed back away from the fight waiting for it to finish she didnt like the big blobby fire thing that was attacking them
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:05 pm

The "Fat Spark" seems to blink, and swell up slightly, enraged by the taunt, moving his hands from the sides to above him, and swinging them down on a kind of over head slam, directed at both of the siblings in the front row.

HEY! LISTEN! HELLO?! LISTEN! WATCH OUT! VIVI?! LISTEN! HEY! HEY!

As she says that, she swoops down towards Vivi, floating around his head.

LISTEN! HELLO?! HEY! HELLO?! LISTEN!

Vivi blinks repeatadly, and slowly stands up.

... What do you mean, "It's a bomb class enemy"? ... ... Wait. WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN, DON'T ENRAGE IT OR IT'LL BLOW UP?!

(Charge Shoop Da Whoop: 15/25)

(Bomb: Overhead Slam. 3 focus points. Condition fulfilled: enraged. Grows larger, atack and "range" increases, grows towards inevitable explosion. 2/20)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)   Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo,  Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruins nearby Primera (Vivi's Request) (Closed, Posters being: (in order), Shushuku Hoyo, Tenshi Hoyo, Ai Hoyo, Vivi Orunitia)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next