MagesCircle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classical Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

Staff Applications

Go down 
+3
Will
Cherry
Nim
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nim

Nim

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:18 am

I like this forum, and it seems to be a success. So I don't want things to fall apart because I can't handle it all myself.

I need some form of staff to help, It also makes me realize now that we're passed the setting up stage we need a proper staff.

That'll be why you no longer have any staff powers Will.

After thinking about who's active and who I trust enough, the candidates I choose are on the following list:
Sir Enderon
Reikon Keiri
Vivi.
Though he'll automatically deny the position.

If you want to recommend or volunteer yourself for a job, go for it, but Navy and Kisi are who I'll most likely give adminship too.

Positions Needed
Event Staff, I'm pretty good with this, but I've tried hosting events alone before.
Dungeon Moderators/Rp moderators People who can settle discussions about godmodding, and to spwan monsters in the dungeons.
Approval Squad For obvious reasons, I need people who will read a whole profile, and all the techniques, and then choose if it's acceptable.
Chatbox Mods People who wont kick and ban for everything, but can keep the members from killing each other anyway.

Last edited by Nim on Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:23 am

Well then I will Def Volunteer Myself!! hehe
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Last edited by Will on Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Yuki Mitsuko

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:48 am

Any chance I can help out in the staff work around here since it seem's you guys need the help Smile. Yuki at your service my madam. *giggles*

JOB APPLYING FOR: Approval Staff and Chatbox Mod
Name: Yuki or rather some people call me Skittles or Speed Racer
The line of work i mainly work in: Applications checking mainly but helping out in making sure everything works smoothly in the site as well. As well as chatbox modding. Smile But I am familiar with the forumotion admin panel real well and I know the honor of what it means to not mess with anything not told to do.

Some sites I work on....

Dawnofshinobi.forumotion.com - Profile Application Mod and help out some around other site things as well
Shinobi Revo - My site, http://shinobirevo.darkbb.com/ - Dead because of stuff getting in the way but trying to bring it back
Code Geass site - Link got remove
http://shinobijudgement.forummotion.com/ - Another site....

Why I want to work here: I am really helpful and know tons of mod stuff :3 Plus you would have someone who actually makes others work. I will even accept just a mod position thorough for trial if you wish to try me out.

If I don't make it then thanks for at least looking at my application.
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:03 pm

I will volunteer to take on the role of Dungeon Mod.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Aaaand that's why people shouldn't post stuff like this up. At all. Yes, I deny the position.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:51 pm

I'll go for Event Staff, instead of rp mod. I'm not good at judging with a Point System. But I like the idea of helping you with events and making others as well.

I don't have to say much about myself, you all know who I am.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 2:41 pm

Reikon, your supposed to be an admin O.o I'm still taking care of the Focus Points, as an honorary mod without them admin powers. You'll be fine. I think.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:29 pm

o.o Admin you say? I'm scared of the panel...it tried to eat me once...but I guess that works. I'll still be sticking my fingers in the kool-aid known as "Event".
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:05 am

yes, admin. At least I think it was. You can ask Nim for more info. And don't worry, it'll only eat you up if you were a bad per- wait...
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:31 am

XD lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications
Page 1 of 1