MagesCircle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classical Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Avatar Shop   Avatar Shop Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:51 am

Gonna open up a sort of avatar shop. You can request one if you like, but that doesn't mean under any circumstance that I'll jump to it right away. I'll get it finished on my own time, and anyone who uses an avy made by me is under no right to claim it as their own creation.

Information I need:

-Size (Whats the width and height of your avatar. 200 x 200 is the maxium size)

-Characters (What kind of character do you want? Perhaps Ichigo from bleach, or Emo boy sasuke from Naruto. You must provide this picture on your own, AND please...try to make it a render. For those of you who don't know what a render is, its a character that has a white background only, or no background at all.)

-Text (You want your name or perhaps a funny little quote? Then tell me! Remember I am working with limited space, so it can't be some long ass paragraph, but I'll try my best to fit whatever you want)

-Text animation (As I am still getting the hang of animation in avatars, you don't much have a choice in what animation you want, so this is a yes or no question. If you do want animation, it will be a flicker effect, such as that of Nightmares avatar I made him.)

-Colors (Want any certain colors mixed in with your avatar? Or how about the text? Then please, let me know. I can add the color that you desire, though only to the background. If I feel the need I will change the color you desire, then see if you like it. Sometimes the color you want doesn't always make it look better.)

Thats pretty much all the info I'll need. Just put in your wants and I'll get them to you as quickly as I feel like.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Shop   Avatar Shop Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:15 pm

One question though, one that isn't in (I think). Avatar "Shop". how much are you "selling" them for, so to speak?
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Shop   Avatar Shop Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:23 pm

Well thats kinda why I said "a sort" of shop. I thought about it but really couldn't think of anything I could gain except in game currency. Only problem with that is that once someone buys an avy they'll be set for a while. So income wont be that good. So yea lolwhut?
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Shop   Avatar Shop Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:49 am

I don't really know either. I should've added something to my post from before. And possibly to the one right now.

/postcount
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Shop   Avatar Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1