MagesCircle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classical Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

Traversing The Mountain

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Will

Will

Traversing The Mountain Empty
PostSubject: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Will made it to their stop at the very start of the road, a rather medium-large sized open clearing which was rocky but livable. Starting to set his things down, he'd pull out several objects, and walk over to a pile of wood near the cliff and drop three legs into a circle ringed with smaller rocks. Setting a rock down in the center of the logs, he would pull out his Revolver, aiming at the rock and firing a shot. The spark shot up unto the wood, and they had an immediate fire. Bringing the chamber out, he replaced the bullet, and pushed it back in and cocked the gun. Putting that away, he started to put together one giant tent that was enough room for at least four people on the inside. He liked space. "We'll be staying up here for tonight, it's not safe traveling down the mountain without light. Hope you don't mind sharing a tent, it's got more than enough space for four people." He waited for a response as he finished setting it up.
Back to top Go down
https://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Lanaya

Lanaya

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Lanaya plopped down next to the large fire that had been started. So... this is the start of the journey... I feel like it should be better... with theme music or a Monologue. She laid back enjoying the feel of the fire on her as she stared out into space. Hey.... did you pack any Toilet Paper? Because.... we are up on a mountain... and with no toilet paper this journey is gonna suck, something fierce. Looking up at Will, she had a playful look on her eyes, yet there was a strain of seriousness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:33 pm

For the once and a while he did decide to joke around, Will returned the joke to her. "We do have the cliff you know." With a gesture towards the rocky wall that looked as if it might fall from even the tiniest addition of weight, he smiled slightly and opened a side of the backpack to reveal several rolls of cloth, considered toilet paper by most people, very thin, wastable cloth with almost no value. "Yes, we've got toilet paper. I thought of almost everything I believe." Now that the large tent was finished, he sat by the fire, took out his gun, and applied the safety lock while aiming it carefully out at the world. "Long way ahead of us. Things should get interesting." He commented to himself, but as if it were a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Lanaya

Lanaya

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Lanaya smiled and put her head back down as she was shown the toilet paper. She heard footsteps and surmised that Will either took a seat or went to his tent. Than she heard a small click and lifted her head up as Will seemed to be playing with a gun. Lanaya reached to her right leg and pulled out her .45, snapping out the Cylinder she stared through the empty chambers into the night sky. Do you think... we'll pick up other people during this long trek? Or will it be just the two of us? While she had no problem with company, it would be reassuring to here Will's thoughts on the situation, to get a feel for the person he is.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Will listened to the question as he continued to focus his aim rather piercingly while aiming his revolver. Taking a moment, he thought about the time ahead, and answered. "I'm sure we are going to run into others. Whether or not they will be joining us is up to them, however the offer is there. The only problem we would have is they would need their own tent. Even though mine is big enough for four people, it's rather cramped with four, if you know what I mean." As he finished, he suddenly dropped his gun, the safety keeping it from firing. He brought a hand immediately up over his left eye and cringed, making a very slight groaning sound and then pulling his hand away slowly. Blood could be seen leaking down in a small stream from his right eye. He smiled slightly in reassurance that he was alright. "Haa.. Don't mind me. This will occur every once in a great while.. I've got a bit of a disease I was born with. It's not contagious, so don't worry." He reached over taking a little toilet paper and cleaning the blood from his eye. His pupil seemed to be slightly fuzzed before turning back to normal. Picking his gun up again, he put it away. Shouldn't have focused so hard..
Back to top Go down
Lanaya

Lanaya

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Lanaya smiled a bit optimistically and laughed. A team of them would be great for.... whatever the collective quest was. She saw Will drop his gun and tried to sit up watching his eyes bleed silently. She was going to rush to him, but by the time she stood up it was over and he was cleaning the blood from his eyes. She stood up and walked over towards the cliff. She didn't stand on the ledge as she'd fall and die. You know.... I once grew up with a boy who bled from his eyes as well..He was just a lovely lovely boy.. but unfortunately he's not with us anymore. She turned around and looked Will in his eyes with her own. Do you understand what I'm trying to say... Will?
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Will was slightly intrigued by the thought of another person having this disease, but when he heard that they weren't alive, he slumped slightly at the thought of his own. He knew his vision would eventually fade, and he'd be blind, but could it kill him? That was a scary thought. Shaking his head slightly he answered. "Not really sure." He turned towards the cliff more, looking out as they conversed.
Back to top Go down
Lanaya

Lanaya

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:11 pm

I'm trying to say... THAT THE BLOOD OF A MAN'S VERY SOUL IS MEANT TO BE SHED ONLY IN BATTLE! HE DARES NOT EXTINGUISH HIS OWN MORTAL FLAME BY THE ILK OF DISEASE AND POVERTY! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? As she spoke the fire from the camp seemed to explode skyward, creating such a massive silhouette for her that it was as if her figure reached the heavens. She had her arms crossed and she looked directly into Will's eyes. Now I KNOW you know what I'm talking about. don't you Will?
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Will was caught off guard by the sudden speech about.. his disease? Well, he didn't mind discussing it. He treated the yelling as if it were a normal conversation. Standing up, he would stretch, and look out more unto the world. "Unless you've got the cure in your pocket, there's not much I can do. My vision fades each time it happens, so in the future, I'll be blind. It's a bit of a scary thought, but, it's going to happen eventually. I live with it, got used to the pain when I was eight. It still gets me a bit though due to how random it is. Just another part of life I guess." He probably went completely off-topic, but hey, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Lanaya

Lanaya

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:35 pm

Lanaya listened intently and the hype she had once felt was replaced by a morbidness. She turned around, watching the fire go back down to it's normal height. We'll find a cure....we have to... in this day ang age there's no disease we don't have research on or a cure for.. Putting her hands right by the flame she warmed them up. Even if you don't believe in yourself.... believe in the me... who believes in you. We're the FFS Gang... and we don't give up. Reaching to her Ranger, she raised it in the sky and fired off both barrels. Holding the pose of her hand still pointed towards the heaven, she sighed as the wind blew the smoke through the heavens.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Will was thrown off a bit by the name of the gang, and that they were even a gang in the first place.. But he just shrugged it off. "Sounds good to me. Say though, if our gang is to hope to go anywhere, it should probably get some rest. We're going to need to use all the daylight we can to get down the mountain, and it's not as safe to camp as it is here down the trail." With that, he gestured towards the tent, and took a step forward. "Say though, that idea you had of a cure.. I do hope we happen to find it." It was true.. he didn't want to end up a blind man. That wasn't his goal. He loved seeing..
Back to top Go down
Lanaya

Lanaya

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Spinning her Ranger she put it back in her holster and crawled towards the tent. She sat down in the corner of the tent and curled up in a ball. We'll find that cure Will.... we don't give up... but we do go to sleep. Be sure to put the fire out before you go to bed.. Reaching into her small sack she pulled out her journal. Day 1: Met new friend today... gave epic speech and performed Unnecessary expenditure of ammunition. Can't wait for next day, also must work on Flag for FFS Gang. Good Night. Closing the journal she slid it in her bag and closed her eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:02 pm

Will nodded, a bucket of water was always conveniently placed upon this cliff, so he used it to dump out the fire. Only some embers remained glowing afterwords and he set the bucket down. Moving back into the tent, he stretched in the limited space, and prepared to lay down.
Back to top Go down
Lanaya

Lanaya

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Lanaya is... SLEEPING! and the earth shook and the heavens opened as a choir of angels sang out in immaculate chorus to proclaim Lanaya's grace and beauty as her body seemed to undergo a massive transformation. Her body shrank, and her hair grew out and became glossy. Her eyes changed from a glossy brown to a bright red and blue as her body regressed to it's 7 year old form. She rolled over in her sleep, moving into an extremely deep sleep that always accompanied her transformation.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Will's jaw literally dropped at the transformation. His mind went blank for a moment, this girl had just turned into a seven year old? ... What in the hell? He thought his eye was a problem. But.. then he remembered something. If this girl turns into a seven year old while she sleeps, then, she's going to need a lot of protecting. He wondered what other times this transformation happened to kick in, or how long it was. Still.. He slightly enjoyed this form more than her other, but she was defenseless here. He went and laid down in the middle of the tent, a small distance from the corner, looking at the younger version of her. How in the hell did that happen? A curse? Hell, it wouldn't be a disease. For some reason.. Will wanted to get closer. But he kept himself where he was, closing his eyes, and just as he went to drift off he forgot something. Getting up, he grabbed two blankets, as it was.. rather freezing up here, he didn't know how they were falling asleep in this weather on the mountain. Setting one over her, he layed down again and dropped one over himself, finally going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Lanaya

Lanaya

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Lanaya woke up with a start. She sat up from her sleeping position, stretching she stood up from her resting place and realised that she didn't have to crouch to get out of the tent. Looking down their was an overwhelming moment of realisation. Lara. Realising she'd just have to deal with it she went on with her day. Rolling up her blanket she put it by Will. She sat down cross legged, before Will just waiting for him to get up as it would be impolite of her to leave his presence when he was asleep. She didn't want to interrupt his sleep and as such she sat there quietly, waiting for whatever was going to happen, to happen.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:40 pm

Will opened an eye just as she started to sit down cross-legged, sitting up from his relaxed position and setting his blanket aside, looking more at the girl now. "I assume this is the Lara you mentioned last night?" He waited for her to answer, his eyes looking up and down the body, but his head wasn't following.
Back to top Go down
Lanaya

Lanaya

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:45 pm

Lanaya smiled as Will woke up. Good Morning! Will sat up and asked her a question to which she nodded vigorously. Lara Caravatti at your service... but I'm sorry I won't be as helpful as Lanaya... I have no gear, no weapons.... I punch like a little girl. Smiling she stood up and extended her hand to help Will up. Come on... We've got to start the da off right... I only have about 40 more minutes until I change back.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Will looked at her as she offered to start the day off, and he took her hand and gently pulled her right back down. "In this form, you'll freeze to death if you leave the tent. It's better if we wait. Besides, I like the idea of spending a few minutes waking up. It's early, so we have plenty of time." Grabbing his blanket rather than unrolling hers, he'd spread it right back on her. He was basically in charge now that she was smaller.. which, he didn't mind. Felt a little bit like an older brother, even though it'd probably only last for a few hours at a time.
Back to top Go down
Lanaya

Lanaya

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 8:54 pm

Lara was a bit saddened that they couldn't even go outside to enjoy the morning air, but she did understand that it might freeze her to go outside, and Lanaya wouldn't like that. I understand... but we can talk right? It's great to meet you! She was happy to meet someone as nice as Will. What do you have for breakfast? We can cook it in here.. in this huge tent? She looked around, marvelling for a bit, as it seemed like a Canopy 4 poster bed she had always wanted growing up.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:02 pm

Will nodded when she asked if they could talk. "Of course we can. And it's great to meet you too." Questioning breakfast, he thought as to what he brought in his backpack food wise. He had enough to last the both of them.. at least three days, which would be more than enough before they reached Telum. He wanted to go there first. He'd brought a loaf of bread, and.. Oh, well, he brought a bunch'a shit basically. "What would you like? I'm pretty sure I packed just about everything I could fit in that bag." His eyes stayed on her the whole time, still looking over her younger body. He was getting hungry too, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Lanaya

Lanaya

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Oh..I'll have whatever is easiest to prepare.. I don't want to be a burden to you Mr. Will. She still had a calm and appreciative look to her. She reached her hands forward as a brown teddy bear appeared in her arms. Her smile grew vapidly as she hugged the bear to her chest. Teddy! Her smile grew a bit as she stared at her bear and then the smile disappeared. Oh no... if Teddy is here... I don't have much time left..
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:52 pm

Will nodded as she asked for whatever was easiest, but then suddenly the bear appeared. Slightly perplexed, he looked for moment and listened to her comment about not having much time left. The way he heard it, that was a bit scary. She didn't die in the form, did she? Damn, that'd suck balls. He was enjoying this form too. It probably meant she was changing back, but he asked anyway with concern. "What do you mean you don't have much time left?" Out of slight bodily instinct, he moved a bit closer, as if something were about to jump out and hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Lanaya

Lanaya

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 3:16 pm

Teddy's a Liar.... Lanaya told me that Teddy was going to make things all better... whenever he showed up I'd be safe... and things would seem better... everytime he shows up... I gall asleep... and I don't wake up until Lanaya wakes up... Teddy's a liar... Her face still showed the ghost of a smile however she was feeling rather sad about the whole situation. Hugging the bear to her chest however she couldn't get over the fact that she loved the bear so much.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 4:07 pm

Will was slightly worried, so, out of somewhat protective instinct he didn't know he had, he attempted to reach over and give the girl a hug to try and comfort her. She sounded strange, talking to the bear.. but still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Traversing The Mountain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Traversing The Mountain
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MagesCircle :: Orsus Country :: Mountains :: Mountain Road-
Jump to: