MagesCircle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classical Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now..

Go down 
+2
Zevas
Cherry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cherry

Cherry

Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now.. Empty
PostSubject: Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now..   Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:32 pm

You know the drill rate 1 outta ten..Put some commentary behind it.. Because milk is good..
Back to top Go down
Zevas

Location : Do you hear someone call you and look and noone is there? Do you feel the slight chill of a breeze on your neck yet no wind is blowing? Do you feel the stare of something yet nothing is to be found? Do you know that the dark cannot harm you? No, but i am there...and I can...

PostSubject: Re: Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now..   Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:47 pm

siggy a nine, love that last one. and ava a six because it diminishes the beauty with childlike cute innocence.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now..   Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:52 pm

9/10 on the ava because the chibi is so darn cute but the words are so darn creepy ( well not for him cause he is a vamp lol but still..I'm not ) 9/10.. I hat the first pic and the team Alucard is funny haha.
Back to top Go down
Zevas

Location : Do you hear someone call you and look and noone is there? Do you feel the slight chill of a breeze on your neck yet no wind is blowing? Do you feel the stare of something yet nothing is to be found? Do you know that the dark cannot harm you? No, but i am there...and I can...

PostSubject: Re: Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now..   Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now.. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:12 pm

hot damn i change you ava to a voluptuous 10!
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

PostSubject: Re: Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now..   Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 7:22 pm

2/10 for avvy cause I dun like male chibis. Specially masochistic ones.

5/10 for siggy cause.. it's alucard rip-off >>
Back to top Go down
https://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now..   Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:35 am

There's nothing wrong with being masochistic or sadistic thank you very much x.x

and thanks charming, glad you liked the avy.
Back to top Go down
Will

Will

PostSubject: Re: Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now..   Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Hey, if you're gonna post at least go with the topic..

0/0 and 0/0 cause there isn't any sig or avvy.
Back to top Go down
https://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Kanji

Kanji

PostSubject: Re: Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now..   Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:52 pm

Ava: 8/10 Pretty good lookin pic but I've seen so many variants of that dude so I can't rate it any higher. Sig: 5/10 cuzz I don't get it at all and the bleeding eyes looks meh.
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

PostSubject: Re: Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now..   Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:58 am

Quite honestly your not the only one. Literally.

I guess the avatar comes to a 7/10. Not many people like to make it simple, so you get points for that.

Signature... Uuuhm... I don't... I think... Just... I dunno. 5/10, but only because I don't get it, and was expecting it, perharps?

inb4 "signature not funny at all, -100000/10000"
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now..   Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:23 am

9/10 I love vivi lol and seeing him in a sleeker form like that is very unique..
5/10 I just don't get it..but I will act like I do....
Back to top Go down
Vivi

Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

PostSubject: Re: Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now..   Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:45 am

I belive I remember that avatar from somewhere... Zero No Tsukaima?

8/10. The avatar is kinda over used (seen around 5 people with that specific girl in avatar), but it's nice to see that you didn't choose something like when she's in underwear and atacking Saito.

9/10. Same as above, but at least THIS one has a bit of customization (the skull symbol and the Halo), and it IS at least drawn out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now..   Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siggy AND Ava Rate....That is right.. Both ratings now..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MagesCircle :: Out-Of-Character :: Discussion-
Jump to: