MagesCircle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classical Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

Orunitia the Platypus (self-made pun, please ignore)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vivi

Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

Orunitia the Platypus (self-made pun, please ignore) Empty
PostSubject: Orunitia the Platypus (self-made pun, please ignore)   Orunitia the Platypus (self-made pun, please ignore) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:53 am

Hello everyone, name's Vivi, and like most of you, I'm an alchooli- what do you mean this isn't Alchoolics Anonymous? ... Oh it isn't?

Ahem...

Name's Vivi, Nickname Moony (aka Crazy), self-intitled "Bastard in the corner" and official "unoficial crazy". Normal kind of person, may rant out of nowhere, state about backpain, yes I'm old (19 years old IS preety old already, I SWEAR!), here's my cane. It's made of Mahogany. BUT NOT JUST ANY MAHOGAN- Wait, wrong parody.

I make loads of references (every now and then) so don't worry if you don't get it. If you do, congratulations, I may just not remember where I got them either.

So yeah. I also "change" personality alot (as in, I'm calm but suddenly I'm drinking blood, next hour I don't remember anything).

Thanks for understanding, good day and have fun you lot, now GET OFF MY YAR- wait, wrong age.
Back to top Go down

Orunitia the Platypus (self-made pun, please ignore)
Page 1 of 1