Classical Fantasy RP

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

Share | 

Rebel leaders application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nim

PostSubject: Rebel leaders application.   Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:39 pm

If you read Telum properly. You'll understand that some people in Orsus aren't happy with the current leadership. So there's a whole rebel force ready to move. So I obviously need some awesome leaders.

Same as Royal Applications there are some kinks.
-You'll probably have to create a new character, but in this case you can also rp becoming a leader if your app is accepted.
-You're character will have to be based in Telum, but you can basically start anywhere.
-I recommend you gain the position through chance, because a new character will still have to be rank 1.
-You must have some level of anger against the Royals.

Unlike the royal family there wont be just one head of the rebels, so it's likely more than one app will be accepted. If there aren't many apps, then there will be some NPC rebel generals too.

Bonus's:
-Control over NPC rebel forces.
-A big rebel base.
-Some form of fame in Telum I guess?

Again like in Royal Apps. No moneys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leaders application.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:17 am

We need a change here! Too many days have we been disregarded! The Royals throw us in the muck and leave us to fend for ourselves! They call themselves leaders! I can show them leader! Let us rise! Rise with me and fight! There is power in numbers and force of will! I will not be silenced! BE WARNED. WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED.

~ Blood Rayne for Rebel Leader
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

Location : Do you hear someone call you and look and noone is there? Do you feel the slight chill of a breeze on your neck yet no wind is blowing? Do you feel the stare of something yet nothing is to be found? Do you know that the dark cannot harm you? No, but i am there...and I can...

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leaders application.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:07 am

The royals think they have all of the power, making choices for those who dont want them to! The rebels are the force to finally bring those oppressed back into power. The royals will fall due to their greed and craving for power, while the rebels work as a whole and for their group. we will lead and bring about a new era of life in orsus to create a better way of living for EVERYONE! human, elf, fairy, sprite, demon...if they are all willing to get along then their life will be damn near perfect! *vote rebel leader with rayne!*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leaders application.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:48 am

In all honesty I just like the idea of killing kings...but...I suppose when your the only place in all of Orsus that doesn't get a say-so, forgotten and otherwise named unimportant, people start to think that way. Am I cruel, evil, perhaps deranged for wanting to kill men, kings nonetheless...perhaps...then again if we were shown some recognition it might not be as such. I can gladly say my life is now spent devoting my time to the cause. Men of the capital beware...I kill because I want to now, not out of necessity.

-Reikon Keiri for Second General.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raum

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leaders application.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:18 am

My fellow people,

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? The reason I stand in front of you today is not something to be ignored. The king and his pawns have been pulling our strings for far too long. I have seen the tyranny beset by these mongrels. So I ask you, will you stand up in the face of opposition? They are holding you back. They are the parasites, the TRUE underside of society leeching away at our own accomplishments and making it their own. For too long have I been oppressed, and the scars on my body hold true to these words. So, I ask of you again, will you rise up against the royals? Will you create a world where true greatness is not constrained by the arrogant? Will you stand with me and fight for your future?

-Raum for Rebel Leader!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aero

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leaders application.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:31 am

People never change, this is a fact. We have been ignored. Our pleas for equality have fallen on the deaf ears of
the nobility. I am not a man of many words, but I will be heard this day. I have seen first hand time and time again
what the Ignorance of the nobility has cost the people of our land. Our people are starving while the Royals get fat
off the money that they have wrongfully claimed from our pockets. I can no longer sit back. I can no longer abide these travesties. The time to rebel is upon us. With the leadership of Raum, we can change the status quo. Stand with us as equals in this fight and together we can prevail.

~Aero for Second General, Raum for Rebel Leader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nim

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leaders application.   Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:46 pm

From my own, and the opinion of others. The rebel leaders are.

Rayne
Reikon
Raum

So yeah, three Rs.
There is no real leader. But you can negotiate it amongst yourselves.

The rest of you are welcome to continue as rebels, you'll probably have some say in the rebellion yourselves, but officially the three leaders have been named and you'd be under them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loke

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leaders application.   Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:14 am

I agree o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leaders application.   

Back to top Go down

Rebel leaders application.
Page 1 of 1