Classical Fantasy RP
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

Share | 
 

 Traversing The Mountain

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lanaya

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:48 pm

YEA!! TELUM!!! She hobbled behind Kanji, knowing this trip was going to be a bitch to take. Halfway through the trip can you guys carry me.... I don't wanna be a burden but my leg reallllly hurts. She put on a bit of a charm to try and get one of them to pick her up either now or later. She tried to phase out what Kanji had said about the explosives as she didn't want to have to knock him upside his head when they had first met and became family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanji

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Kanji nodded at the suggestion to head to Telum. "Sounds good with me." He looked behind himself to Lana with a skeptical expression. "You sure you don't wanna just be carried now?" He didn't exactly have faith in his physical strength but he figured he could carry one other person. Especially since he felt a little too light now that he didn't have to lug a tent around with him anymore. Folded or not, that thing was a chore to drag around. He had managed to convince himself that he was better off without his shelter. At least I met some interesting characters. That's gotta make up for it at least a little bit. He told himself, mostly just to keep up his smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 24
Location : Orsus

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:17 pm

With both of them agreeing to move on, he also heard Lana ask to be carried. Stopping, he'd turn to the two, working out a quick plan in his head. "Hm.. I can carry you if Kanji is willing to take my little pack here." He gestured to the backpack he'd brought most of their stuff in, which was now very light after having removed the giant tent. "It might be easier to carry you and to travel if your little though, Lanaya. If your transformation lasts long enough, we could make it to Telum and you wouldn't have to worry about hurting your leg more walking." He wondered how it would work though, waiting for them to answer.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Lanaya

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:29 pm

Lanaya thought about it for a moment and came to the conclusion that it'd be easier for them to carry Lara instead of Lanaya. Alright... but Will you carry the gear... I don't wanna overburden you and we have a ways to go. Taking a deep breath, she focused on her pained leg, trying to make that pain radiate, tire her out... it had to do something for her. She didn't get any tireder. Although she did feel that her leg was feeling better, and she felt lighter. Guys... I don't think it's working.... although I do feel like... Letting loose an almighty yawn she reached up to Kanji to carry her. She wanted to go to sleep, which would make the journey shorter for her. Night... Night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanji

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:54 pm

Kanji watched the transformation with a stunned face and just barely had enough time to pick up Lara as delicately as he could. "Huh... I guess that does make things easier." He was completely still for a moment, still a little surprised at her transformation and then looked at Will. He composed himself in a few seconds and began to speak. "Well... after you." He said casually. He positioned Lara in a way that looked more comfortable and was easier for him to hold her. He figured he'd need a solid hold in case they ran into unexpected troubles. He wasn't too familiar with this area and figured being overcautious about potential dangers was better than being over-relaxed. He looked over at Will and waited for him to take point in this expedition.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 24
Location : Orsus

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Will nodded as he was told to continue, starting to walk towards a path which they would be taking to lead away from the mountains. The trip would be a bit long, but they would get to their destination soon. Telum would be an interesting place to explore, so Will moved forward with slight haste, but not too fast as to be respectful for the sleeping Lara and Kanji who was carrying her. "Wonder how long it'll take. Haven't traveled out of Fumo before."

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Kanji

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:26 pm

Kanji followed after Will, doing his best to keep up without doing too many sudden movements. He kept his movements very fluid, making the way he moved look a little awkward. He was actually a little surprised how careful he was being. He looked over at Will and was a little surprised that this was his first time traveling. He seemed capable enough for somebody away from home for the first time. "It shouldn't take a terribly long time. As long as you guys don't try to take any more shortcuts of course." He was smiling since it had been a while since he had hung out with others and even longer since he had ever considered anybody a partner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 24
Location : Orsus

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:06 pm

Will laughed a bit when Kanji mentioned not taking any more shortcuts. He himself could agree with that, as, more shortcuts would cause some unwanted things to happen. Will was slightly hoping they wouldn't run into anything on the way there, so he decided to move a hand down and keep it on his revolver just in case he had to draw quickly and fire a shot. It seemed unlikely something would come along the paths to the next state due to activity, but you never knew what could be lurking. And he hadn't traveled before, so, it made things more likely to happen for Will. "Haha yeah, we'll be avoiding the shortcuts. Now all we have to worry about is something jumping out at us while we travel, but I don't think that will happen. Better to be alert and safe though."

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Kanji

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Kanji nodded at Will's comment about being safe. "Safe... Safe is good. Especially right now." He walked behind Will in silence for a while before deciding that starting up a conversation would be the only way to pass the time. "So, uh... How long have y'all two been traveling?" It wasn't a question he cared too much about since he was one to keep to himself mostly, but the sooner he was on casual speaking terms with his new partners he figured would be all the better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 24
Location : Orsus

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Will continued on until he was asked a question about how long the two had been together. "Oh, about a day or so. Less than twenty-four hours. Met her the other night at a diner in Fumo before leaving for this little 'adventure'." With the question answered, Will would take notice they were coming to a fork, in which he took a path towards Telum, and continued on for a while in silence as they now moved into the next country.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   

Back to top Go down
 
Traversing The Mountain
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Colombo from Sri Paada mountain

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MagesCircle :: Orsus Country :: Mountains :: Mountain Road-
Jump to: