Classical Fantasy RP
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

Share | 
 

 Traversing The Mountain

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lanaya

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:03 pm

Lara looked up at Will trying to get a hug in and she hugged him, holding Teddy in the hug as well. Thanks for the hug Will... Teddy appreciates it too. She had a bright smile on her face as she pulled away from the hug. So about the breakfast? I'm willing to help out in any way possible. Standing up she held teddy to her chest as she awaited orders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 24
Location : Orsus

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Will nodded as she thanked him for the hug. In his mind.. he had enjoyed the hug. He wanted to again, but it was unnecessary now and would be kind of weird. She was.. nice in this form. "Hmm.. Let me bring the bag in here and we'll take a look at what we've got to eat." Will went out and got the large backpack, bringing it in and opening it, taking out an assortment of different breakfast foods, leaving the rest in. There was bread, some eggs, cheese, he'd brought some meet wrapped in a special cold foil to preserve it, so they had ham too. This was pretty much what he had for breakfast, so he looked to her. "Well, we've got bread, eggs, cheese, and ham. I could make a variety of different things with this, would you like anything specific?" He waited and smiled a little, he'd taken a liking to her younger voice too. God, he sounded like a pedo.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Lanaya

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Lara thought about it for a moment and her idea piped up brightly. We should make an Egg and Ham Sandwich!! She bounced up and down as she wanted an Egg and Ham sandwich. Teddy's not hungry.... and Lanaya hates ham so this will be perfect! She smiled as she sat down cross legged, waiting for her sandwich to be made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 24
Location : Orsus

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:34 pm

Will smiled and nodded as he gathered up the tools he would need. "Would you like cheese on yours? I like my eggs with cheese. Oh, and do you want them scrambled or?" He gathered all of the things together and hesitated for a moment before leaving the tent for her to answer.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Lanaya

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:39 pm

I'd like mine with no cheese please... and I like my eggs sunny side up. Holding the bear in her hands she could feel it pulsating slightly as if it had a heartbeat, and it was finally kicking in. She wanted to taste the sandwich so bad before her time was up but she didn't want to be rude and ask him to hurry. You wait your turn.... I'm enjoying the sunshine..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 24
Location : Orsus

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Will nodded, and, by the time he made it only took him five minutes to do. He was back with a plate and a fresh sandwhich for her, setting it down in front of her. (Timeskips EPIC RETARD FACE) He walked back and got his a minute later, coming in and sitting down next to her. "Tell me how it is, it's been a little while since I made breakfast." His eggs were scrambled, and had cheese melted into them with the ham. Smiling to her, he took a bite out of his and waited for her to try hers.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Lanaya

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:47 pm

Lanaya was sitting on her mat, loading a second shell into her Ranger. Hey Will!! Good Morning!! Half the sandiwch she had been brought 5 minutes ago was gone, and Lanaya was checking her gear to make sure everything had made the transition. Ugh.. did you have to put ham in the sandwich? I hate Ham! Smiling she bit into her sandwich again and smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 24
Location : Orsus

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Will paused as he came back into the tent and she was normal again. He dropped his plate, suddenly getting a No face. As if, something had happened, and, he was displeased by it. Upset. In fact, he was actually upset that she had reverted back to her normal form. As the plate hit the hard mountain ground under the tent, it shattered, his dumb male self having brought glass plates. As he looked forward though, once again, his eyes began to kick in. This time though.. it was both of them, when it was usually the worse of times. It wasn't as bad in just one, but both, holy shit that was a bitch. Cringing and falling forward, on his knees grasping the floor above his shattered plate and food, a small stream of blood fell down his cheeks and dripped onto the floor. Soon, salty, sweet water mixed in with the droplets of blood. Tears. He was not a man to cry; But, it was forced upon him as the bleeding stopped moments later and he slowly regained his composure. "...Good...Morning.." He spoke hesitantly, obviously heavily disoriented.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Lanaya

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:21 pm

Lanaya's smile went from happy to something of a depressive sob. She rushed up to help Will but it seemed to be over as quickly as it had started. Oh god... I hope it wasn't my transformation that brought this pain unto you... I... I can get Teddy back.. he always made me feel better. She reached down to help him stand up as she kicked the glass shards over to one corner, to try and safen up the area. Come on... up you go... we can't have you breaking down before the journey begins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 24
Location : Orsus

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Will accepted the help back up, straightening himself up after a minute or so, using his sleeve to wipe away the blood from his cheeks. He hadn't been crying, so he was fine there. Smiling at her, he brushed off the incident as if it were a normal thing for him. "I'm alright, don't worry. It just hurts like a bitch when it comes around. That was actually a bad one, compared to the rest I've had. Don't let me worry you, though, I don't want you to be upset with my little episode. And it wasn't you, just the little randomness that comes in." He'd pick up the glass and toss it off the side of the mountain, picking up his sandwhich which had, luckily stayed perfectly together and was still edible. He'd wolf it down hungrily, and offer to start packing things up. "Are you ready to go, or perhaps you'd like to wait and wake up a little more?" In the back of his mind though, he'd admit, he had wished she'd been little just a bit longer.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Lanaya

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Lanaya tried to compose herself better from her fearful state back to something more stoic. God... this is going to be a very odd trip. Watching Will devour his sandwich she stepped past him and out the tent. Staring out at the world she smiled, as she felt the brisk air invigorate her cells. Yea... let's get the hell off of this mountain... I don't want to be here anymore. She began doing a few Morning Callisthenics before cartwheeling into the tent and almost crashing into Will. So... do we get down the mountain fast.... or take some time with it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 24
Location : Orsus

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Will nodded, picking up all the things and packing them away within a few minutes. "Considering our height, I suggest taking the slow way down for a little while, and then speeding things up when we're at a safer distance." He waited for her to agree before moving on.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Lanaya

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Lanaya had her dagger in hand as she cut out a small 7 by 10 foot sheet of the tent and cut off 3 minute strings on the edge of the sheet for hand grips. Making it over to what was a sizeable enough tree, she went to work on it with her guns, hands and other utensils for a good 10-15 minutes. When she was done she had what could be seen as a Board of sorts designed to fit under her feet. Yea... I'll see you down the bottom of the mountain... I'm gonna be taking the short way. Stepping onto the board she tied her feet to it using some rope, as she grabbed the sail she had made of the tent sheet. Her gear safely secured on her person she smiled and hopped to the edge of the plateau they were on. Letting the wind catch her sail she leaned forward and began boarding down the rocky terrain, heading for the bottom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 24
Location : Orsus

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Will was slightly surprised by the fact she.. ruined the tent, to make a sled thing for the mountain. Guess they'd be sleeping on what was left. Commenting about taking the short way, Will let out a little bit of a sigh, and, walked over to the cliff. Setting the backpack down, he'd lay on the large thing, and simply start gliding down the mountain with a little push. The pack being made with strong material still was getting torn at by the rocky surface, but, whatever. Soon he hit the quarter-mark of the mountain trail, the bag taking the force and will sliding forward only to smack face-first into a makeshift fence. Then getting up and brushing himself off, he'd get the pack again, and start walking the rest of the way down. About a hundred feet. "Hm."

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Lanaya

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Launching off a very precarious perch she sailed though the air with a bright smile on her face. Landing on the board once more she sailed down the coast smiling brightly. She looked far to her right to see Will crashing into something. With a laugh she kept moving. Letting go of her sail she wanted to finish the rest of the trip bareback and she was going to have her wish granted. Not looking where she was going she crashed headlong onto what looked like a tent. Rolling forward she was sprawled out on the ground, blood leaking from her head and the board still on her feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanji

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:37 pm

~Kanji has joined the game~

Kanji was laying on a collection of clothing that he was calling a bed and was dreaming that he was back home and one of his friends was making him breakfast. She was cute but he couldn't remember if he had ever actually known her. When he was about to lift the cover of his breakfast he was suddenly awakened by a loud crash that was dangerously close to him. He slowly raised his head and blinked a few times to see what had happened. After seeing that somebody had crashed through his tent he laid his head back down and closed his eyes. He was just about to fall asleep when his mind had finally processed what somebody crashing through his tent probably meant. With a groan Kanji stood up, dressed only in a pair of under shorts and walked over to the person that had crashed.

"Yo..." She didn't respond. He lifted the girl up and carried her out of the tent. "Ah shoot... The hell am I supposed to do in a situation like this?" He went back inside the tent and came out with a mostly unscathed field medicine kit, a pitcher, and a shirt. He placed the medical kit on the ground next to her and the shirt on top of the kit. Pitcher in hand, he ran off to a nearby stream of water and filled it up. He came back and started rinsing the wounds. "Sorry 'bout this girly. This shirt's probably clean enough anyway." He applied some bandages to her head and then went back inside his tent. He reemerged a few minutes later with clothes on. "Yo, you alright yet girly? Don't die on me now. Otherwise I'd feel just terrible."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lanaya

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Lanaya was sitting up slightly shocked at how her wounds seemed to be patched up after that horrific fire sale. owww She had a radiantly throbbing headache and realised that will was no longer with her. Looking up at the person that stood before her she smiled and extended her left hand, palm down to the ground. I'm Lanaya... and I'm sorry for assaulting your tent like that. She had a few questions as to why someone would just be chilling on the bottom of a mountain like this. It truly made no sense, although to be fair she had just emerged from the peak of said mountain. Trying to put some pressure on her leg she recoiled in pain, realising her own dagger was impaled through her leg. She was far too proud to scream about it. Although when she spoke her voice was pained. Hey.... mind helping a girl out here?... Pull this out my leg for me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanji

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:41 pm

Kanji looked at her leg and had an expression of clear discomfort. "Right... Can't just leave that in there..." He took a deep breath and walked over to her and knelt down. He quickly looked at the dagger and how it was in her leg. "Alright... This is gonna hurt like hell." He delicately wrapped his fingers around the dagger and pulled it out in a very quick and fluid movement. He felt weak for a second at the sight of more blood. He laid the dagger down next to her and then frowned when he looked at her leg again. "I... I don't know what to do about something like that." He admitted, referring to the large wound now in her leg. He didn't want to try messing with her wounds any more out of fear of making them worse but he couldn't just leave things as they were. "I.. You..." He went silent again as he tried to think. His expression lit up with a sign of hope and he ran back into what was left of his tent. He returned in a few seconds holding a delicate looking glass bottle that contained a light red colored liquid. He sat down next to her. "This'll probably work." He opened the bottle with extreme care and handed it to her. "I think you're supposed to drink it. I dunno for sure though. Never had to use one before."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 24
Location : Orsus

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:54 pm

After his small hike down, Will approached the group having figured out where his friend had landed after the trip down the mountain. How they weren't dead was a total mystery to him, but, that was to wonder another day as Lanaya was pouring blood out of her leg. The girl must've stabbed herself on the way down. Should have walked down, heh, oh well. Walking over, Will would take the glass bottle with the red liquid and read it. He didn't want her taking some random ass thing hwo the person giving it didn't even know what to do with it. "May I ask what this is?" He would set his things down and study the bottle before setting it down and pulling out some bandages from his pack. Yes - he'd come prepared. Going around Lanaya to her wound, he would remember something else, and reach over to pull some pure alcohol out of his bag. And then the tissue paper, he'd dab a bit of alcohol on the tissue, and then clean the wound before wrapping it in a bandage a few times over before tying it and leaving it. "That'll take a little time to heal, and, I suggest not walking on it after having such a deep cut. I'm no doctor.. but that's just obvious." Putting the things away, he sat down next to the two, and looked over at this new person. "Hello, I'm Will." He gave a slight smile, his face partially red from having smashed face-first into a wooden fence.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Lanaya

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:45 am

Lanaya was about to uncork the bottle of red stuff and down it when good ol' Will came by his face red as a strawberry. He went almost right to work on her leg as he wiped some stinging stuff on it. She cringed in pain and held the face a bit longer than she should, trying to coax some sympathy out of Will for having injured both of them on the trip down. Will this is.... Tent Guy. and did you pack a Crutch in that bag of yours? Cause I guess I'm not going anywhere without one. Holding both of her hands up she wanted someone to pull her up so she could be carried. It'd be easier for Lara, but who wanted to be with her anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanji

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Kanji smiled and waved at Will. "Hey there bro. Name's Kanji Karuson. Good to meetcha." He looked down at Lana and was surprised that she was so willing to get moving. "Why are y'all in such a hurry anyhow?" Considering how she had a head injury and had just had a knife impaled through her leg, he assumed the last thing on her mind would have been to keep traveling. He looked up at the mountain and then back at his tent. Then again... One doesn't just do... Whatever it is she did if she wasn't in a hurry to get somewhere. Kanji sat down and yawned loudly. "Mmm... Still sleepy..." He looked over at Will and then at Lana. "So... How is it exactly you came crashing through my love shack?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 24
Location : Orsus

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Will nodded to Kanji as he introduced himself, asking why they were in so much of a hurry. Since Will was done working on Lanaya, he decided to answer. "We're going to travel, and, well, we needed a quick way down the mountain." Gesturing to their equipment, he'd smile slightly, and then hear Lanaya ask for a crutch. Taking the pieces of tent she had used for her thing, he'd tie and rearrange things to fasten them into a makeshift crutch. It only took a little thinking to do, so, it was rather simple. "Not sure how sturdy that will be, but you can try it out." Will also turned back as Kanji mentioned them crashing into his shack. "Sorry about that, if you want I can help you get it back together." He waited for a response from the two of them.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Lanaya

avatar

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Lanaya stood up using her bootleg crutch for support as she smiled. I can still kill zombies if one of my legs is incapacitated... I don't know how reloading is gonna go... unless I keep like 30 shells in my cleavage... Looking down at her dirty tank top she sighed, knowing damn well she couldn't fit that much down there. So..... Seeing as I broke your hut and all... and our tent is now floating in the winds somewhere.. we should pool our resources and travel together! She wouldn't mind adding more people to the FFS Gang, hell they needed a more tactical approach to combat, as she was liable to just run in somewhere guns a blazing and kill everyone. If you join... we'll give you a plate of cookies, one signed photo of Baldur and a lifetime contract that makes you a blood brother! Cause once you join the FFS Gang... we're brothers for life. With the occasional Sister, to lessen this here Brodeo. Her real reason for wanting someone else in the gang was so she could have a whipping boy to do shit for her, and as she was gonna be out of action for a few days she needed someone to talk to while Will was murdering people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kanji

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-12-13
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:31 pm

Kanji laid back on the ground and closed his eyes. "Nah, that thing was a pain to drag around anyway. I guess I could hang with y'all for a while. Not like I can camp out here anymore." He sat back up and yawned loudly, bringing one of his hands up to cover his mouth as he did. He stood up, finally deciding that it was time to be awake and started stretching. "Ah... Guess it won't be all bad traveling witchy'all." He said, slurring several of his word together as if enunciating was too much effort. "Lemme just grab my weapons n' such." He walked back inside the tent and grabbed his knives, his wire, and several flasks. He walked out a few moments later holding another one of those light red colored flasks.

"Y'know it's a good thing you didn't drink that 'potion' I gave you. I just remembered these are my explosives. Although I must admit I am curious what would happen if you drank it." He mentioned casually. He looked at the vialhe was holding and held it up to the sun. "They don't look too disturbed though. Still useable at least." He looked at Will and pointed at the vial he had grabbed from Lana earlier. "It's a slow burning substance that sticks to whatever it touches when it gets hot enough. If you set it on fire it'll hurt like hell to have that on you and forget about trying to get if off until it cools off. Anyway, I guess I'm ready to go whenever now."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 24
Location : Orsus

PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Will nodded as they were all ready, having slightly zoned out through the conversation, only hearing the parts about the explosives and something about being blood brothers. When they were all ready, he picked his things up, and looked around for a moment remembering which direction Telum was in. "I say we should head to Telum first, we'll need more supplies by the time we get there and I hear the forest doesn't have much to offer us. You guys alright with that?" He looked to Lanaya, who had a crutch now, and then back to Kanji waiting for a reply.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Traversing The Mountain   

Back to top Go down
 
Traversing The Mountain
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Colombo from Sri Paada mountain

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MagesCircle :: Orsus Country :: Mountains :: Mountain Road-
Jump to: