Classical Fantasy RP

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

Share | 

A Meal Before Departure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Will

PostSubject: A Meal Before Departure   Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:45 pm

Will sat down at one of the local diners in Fumo to have his last meal before departing for 'adventure'. At least, a lot of exploring. He wanted to see the forests, and visit the Telum Coast. Maybe his last trip will be Primera, to see the many shops and perhaps pick up on some sword training. At the counter of a small bar which served food and little alcohol, he greeted the waiter with a fake smile, and ordered a small glass of weak wine with a sweet flavor, and a very large, open potato filled to the brim with melted cheese, barbecue sauce, and tender, delicious pork. Sour cream poured on top, with a few dashes of pepper, it was perfection. Immediately diving into his meal,he picked up a fork provided with the plate, and took the first bite of the outstanding mixture, zoning out his surroundings for a moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://magescircle.forumotion.co.uk/
Lanaya

PostSubject: Re: A Meal Before Departure   Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:13 pm

Lanaya stepped stumbling out of the kitchen of the diner with a smile on her face. She tried to steady herself as she walked but she fell down onto the ground. Owwwwwww She had a sharp pain on her right leg and was hungry as hell. She tried to sneak into the kitchen to get some food as she had no money but a will to eat. She crawled along the ground for a moment before coming to a table, where someone was sitting. Crawling up she sat down on the chair and looked at the person's face, who had just started eating some potato or something. Hi stranger... beg you a pittance of food? She had a soft smile on her face, knowing she was dangerously close to passing out.. as she hadn't eaten in days. Breaking down in one diner wouldn't be that bad for her health. Breaking down in this 15th diner would suck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

PostSubject: Re: A Meal Before Departure   Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Will had devoured at least five bites before the girl came to his side asking for food. Looking down, and then to her, he nodded and took about four more bites before sliding the rest of his meal over to her. Taking a large sip of his wine, he gave that too. "All yours, I'm full anyway." To be honest, he hadn't had much of an appetite, and only wanted that much anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lanaya

PostSubject: Re: A Meal Before Departure   Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:47 pm

She had major puppy dog eyes for a moment before the man gave her the food. Her mouth opened amazingly wide and she began tearing into the food with reckless abandon. There were flecks of food splashing around her person as she went into the food. She was done within a few minutes and after wards she leaned back in her chair sighing happily. Thanks for the food. She smiled brightly as she introduced herself to the man. Lanaya Cavarati, pleasure to meet you. Adjusting the jacket that she was now sitting on, she could feel the weight of her weapons taxing on her, but with the food in her system it didn't seem to weigh as much. Now that she was done eating, she could feel a wave of sleep rushing unto her, and as such she'd have to make this quick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

PostSubject: Re: A Meal Before Departure   Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Will watched the girl nearly devour the plate the meal had been on, all the way to the point he had a small glob of cheese on his clothing. Wiping it off with a napkin, it seemed to disappear from him, and she leaned back full. He simply looked for a moment, nodding as she thanked him. "My name is Will. Pleasure to meet you too." He waited a moment after speaking. "I'm heading off after this to travel, see some places. Would you like to come with me? Escape this industrialized.." He was about to say hell, but stopped himself, and simply waited for an answer, starting to stand up, "I can afford meals and places to stay for the both of us."

Back to top Go down
Lanaya

PostSubject: Re: A Meal Before Departure   Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:26 pm

Lanaya noted the name 'Will' in her mind for a further occasion. She thought about leaving the town for a moment and smiled brightly. Yea..... I've leave with you. I have everything I could ever need right here. She stood up from her chair and smiled. Well... Will, let's go! Walking towards Will, to leave with him she stopped and mentioned to him something. I just want to mention to you.... Lara..... can be extremely impetuous at times. Stretching out she walked towards the door and opened it up for Will. Where are we to go first?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

PostSubject: Re: A Meal Before Departure   Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Will was slightly perplexed when she mentioned another person, and he stopped next to her before leaving. "Lara, my I ask who that is?" He waited, before answering the question of where they would be traveling first.

Back to top Go down
Lanaya

PostSubject: Re: A Meal Before Departure   Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Lanaya looked him in the eye and laughed a bit as she forgot to explain her alter-ego. Lara is my alter ego... she uh... she's like my opposite. Don't worry you'll be seeing her tonight. Laughing a bit nervously, she realised she must be coming off as a crazy chick but it was too late, she was already called in for the task, and she couldn't be fired. Now to answer my question?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

PostSubject: Re: A Meal Before Departure   Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:41 pm

Will decided to see who it would be later. "Fair enough. First, I planned on either seeing the forests of Orsus, or doing some exploring along the Coast and seeing Telum. I hear there are some interesting treasures there. As my final stop, I planned on going to Primera to pick up on sword training. I'm interested in getting a gunblade." With his answer, he opened the door, being gentlemanly and waiting for her to walk out.

Back to top Go down
Lanaya

PostSubject: Re: A Meal Before Departure   Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Stepping through the door she nodded her head politely as thanks. Why thank you sir. Hey... I'll follow you wherever you want to go with your training. I'm looking to train as a Spitfire in Primera... back where I went to University. She took in a breath of fresh air and smiled. Well let's go, I haven't got all day you know, the freaks come out at night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will

PostSubject: Re: A Meal Before Departure   Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Will nodded and continued out after her. "We should get a move towards our stopping point on the mountain road." He would stop and pick up a backpack he'd kept outside the building, which was rather large. Moving swiftly, he'd lead her out of Fumo and to the mountain roads towards the other states.

[Making a topic on the mountain road. Exit.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meal Before Departure   

Back to top Go down

A Meal Before Departure
Page 1 of 1