Classical Fantasy RP

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

Share | 

Aero's Techs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aero

PostSubject: Aero's Techs   Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Name:Stealth
Class: Thief
Focus Point Usage: 1 and Aero is limited to only 4 points every post that he is in stealth.
Description: Aero becomes difficult to see. He is not completely invisible but he is highly translucent. He can still be seen if you’re looking for someone, but the average person probably won’t notice him if he’s standing still flush against something and their looking at him. He cannot re stealth for 4 posts after he has come out of stealth.

Name: Smoke bomb
Focus Point Usage: 3
Description: Aero creates a cloud of dense smoke around his current location using a smoke bomb from his vest. He carries 3 bombs with him at all times. The smoke is black and limits visibility to only a few feet. The cloud expands about 6 feet from Aero and lasts for 2 posts. He uses this both offensively and defensively.

Name:Reflexivity
Focus Point Usage: 5
Description: Aero gains reflexes are increased exponentially by an intense surge of adrenaline. He is able to almost sense incoming attacks. This only lasts for one post and his body cannot take the adrenaline surge more than once every 6 posts.

Last edited by Aero on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

PostSubject: Re: Aero's Techs   Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:52 pm

o.o I'm amazed. Honestly. I didn't need to touch this at all. Well, besides ONE minor flaw.

Smoke Bombs. You have a limited supply of them I hope? Or are you just pulling them out of your bottox?

If you explain how many you have, and how long the "smoke" lasts, it's completely approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Aero's Techs
Page 1 of 1