Classical Fantasy RP

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

Share | 

"make you sh*t your pants" techniques

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zevas

Location : Do you hear someone call you and look and noone is there? Do you feel the slight chill of a breeze on your neck yet no wind is blowing? Do you feel the stare of something yet nothing is to be found? Do you know that the dark cannot harm you? No, but i am there...and I can...

PostSubject: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Name:
Class:
Focus Point Usage:
Description:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

Location : Do you hear someone call you and look and noone is there? Do you feel the slight chill of a breeze on your neck yet no wind is blowing? Do you feel the stare of something yet nothing is to be found? Do you know that the dark cannot harm you? No, but i am there...and I can...

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:19 pm

Name: Elemental Bullet *small*
Class: black mage/gunner
Focus Point Usage: 3
Description: forms a softball sized ball of energy of either fire, water, earth, lightning, wind, or dark energy/attributes for attack.

Name: Ice Encasing
Focus Point Usage: 4
Description: shoots a bullet of ice energy that encases the limb/body part it makes contact with deadening, weightening, and temporarily paralyzing it. No damage is done. This effct lasts or two posts unless someone uses an external heat source to melt the ice. *i.e. fire magic*

Name: Lightning Rods
Focus Point Usage: 2
Description: shoots soft metal bullets that stick to an enemy and not harm then. Then he shoots a small bolt of lightning from his hand into the sky and each a bolt of lightning will strike the soft metal on the persons body shocking them, possibly knocking them back. *more people less damage done due to spreading of energy*

Last edited by Nightmare on Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Ice encasing: Just how long would it "Paralize" it?

I belive you don't have the means and/or ways to "shoot a small bolt of lightning from your hand to the sky" just yet though, but that's a diferent story. Though since the "small" bullet is supposed to be "energy itself" and not a bullet with the element contained, I guess it could work out.

For the small one, 3 focus.

Ice encasing needs info, as previously stated.

Lightning rods, 2 focus points for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:21 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:29 am

I ALREADY replied. edit it. and you have yet to tell me how many "turns" does it take for the "ice encasing" to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:55 am

ummm...i said it lasts two posts...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:02 am

aha. Didn't notice it. My apologies then. I guess it would be 4 focus points then.

Small bullet: 3

Ice encasing: 4

Lightning rods: 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:45 am

Name: Inner Demon (or) True Form
Class: character specific
Focus Point Usage:
Description: Nightmare releases his inner demonic power and takes on a humaniod form of dark energy. He becomes amorphorous but cannot change into anything. In this state he can: 1. take the form of a large demonic dog. 2. take the form of a large snake. 3. can shift parts of his body *i.e. make a demonic dog head appear from his shoulder and bite, form a whip-like object that does an attack* 4. is liquid like in a sense his body is a mass moving dark being. 5. becomes even weaker to weaknesses. 6. if its during the day lasts 3 posts if during the night lasts 5. 7. cant use guns only dark type magic and attacks listed. 8. cannot use focus points after cool down for two posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nim

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:39 am

New technique could be various different techniques. Any reason you want to have them all as one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:38 pm

because its what he does...alucard that is. and i have no freakin idea how to seperate it without vivi nukin me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Belive me, I would nuke you out MUCH harder if it remains one tight technique. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ... *coughs* no seriously. Shapeshifting is fine, but making it random and to the will of the user makes it juuuust a tiny bit complex (I think). Also do note that I'd like the "4th" to be a bit explained. If your liquid and no one can't do you damage besides by holy-class bull carps, then it's auto denied really. Just make separate forms instead of one containing all forms you can do in one. It's not THAT hard. I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:05 pm

ergh...ill try...if it bombs i blame you MUAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Name: True Demon
Focus Point Usage:
Description: This is the begiining step to a couple of moves. This needs to be activated first then the others can be activated. This gives a small temporary boost to speed, strength, defense, and accuracy. The body becomes a mass or darkness, liquid like but able to retain shape. Normal attacks do half the amount of damage. Elemental *except dark* attacks do 3/4 damage. and Holy attacks do 1 1/2 damage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Name: Black Dog
Focus Point Usage:
Description: *lasts until deactivated or forced out. takes focus points to use needle like attacks* Takes the shape of a large demonic dog with black fur and four red eyes *size of wolves from twilight series* can shoot small needle like attacks from fur. gets a smaller boost in strength and speed.

Last edited by Nightmare on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Name: The Serpent
Focus Point Usage:
Description: *lasts until deactivated or forced out. takes focus points to use black magic and posion attacks (unless biting then poison is natural)* takes the form of a large serpent that can use black magic in a breath type attack or spit poison. *looks like a smaller version of the basilisk from harry potter and the chamber of secret.* slight increase in accuracy.

Last edited by Nightmare on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:34 pm

Name: True Form
Focus Point Usage:
Description: *lasts four posts* nightmare becomes gains a new appearance being like a black liquid with eyes on his body. He can solidify and have a small boost in strength and defence. When this form is activated he gets a small boost in strength, speed, defense, and accuracy. Physical attacks due half damage. elemental *except dark* due 3/4 damage. and holy does 1 1/2 damage. he can also have small parts of the body shift shape into either of the full forms or whip like structures. Only when looking somewhat human can guns be used. Also can move through walls using this, being able to shift shape.

Last edited by Nightmare on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:53 pm

FFS, Nightmare, FFS! THREE character unique techniques! THREE! x.x Choose one of them and shoot it down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:36 am

bump. the last tech replaces the first of the character specific. ah crap it lasts four posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:13 pm

True Form:
Lasts four posts? And reduces damage by 3/4, holy by half, and physical by half as well? Can also move through walls? and... Oh ffs, tentacles. x.x 25 focus. Give it a rank too.

Black Dog: Basically you become a werewolf that is half machine-gun hedgehog. Give it a duration, it won't last for bullshit. Any and every transformation that is like this and/or "true form" and/or "the serpent" WILL have a duration. Mode changes are diferent stories, in which they spend a certain ammount of focus per post. So yeah, give it a duration. Possibly 4/5 posts as well? IF that would be the case, it'd be 25 focus as well, with a 2 focus point cost per needle. Give it a rank too.

The Serpent: Basically you become a snake that can spit poison and spells. Read "Black dog". Give it a duration, it won't last for bullshit, any and every blah blah blah duration blah blah mode change, blah blah blah biting won't need focus points, but spitting venom if you don't have the poison spell will, blah blah blah blah blah. So yeah, give it a duration. Possibly 4/5 posts as well? IF that would be the case, it'd be 25 focus as well, with a 3 focus point cost IF you choose to spit poison when you don't have the poison spell. Give it a rank too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:46 pm

no holy damage does 1 and a 1/2. and mode change what? and what if it lasts 3 posts and idk what to put for the ranks cuz i was told a few seperate things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:50 pm

and its not a werewolf i am not bipedal. i stand on four feet. and look like a large wolf besides the demonic eyes and shit. theres a difference. and i obviously cant use jack shit during the animal like shifts besides what i put so that would cause it to be less focus. its focus to change shape not keep the shape. abliet it would also cost to change back so you can add that factor in. but not to keep the shape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:38 pm

"Mode changes" are, for example, my "blue fire shield", or Impia's "Shield Stance". They change the style of fight, and are buffs that stay up as long as you have the focus to do it/the post period ends. You are transforming into something entirely diferent, it's NOT a mode change, since you don't remain what you are like, but instead actually shift your DNA from one side to another to become "a werewolf" (they called the "wolves in twilight" werewolves you know) or a snake (basilisk, whatever).

A mode change is basically, let's say, you are wielding a sword normally, and you shift your sword so that your wielding it with the blade facing your arm, to hide it, and make quick and silent assassinations. It's a "style of fighting" you have, but doesn't change who you are, and it ISN'T your normal fighting style, thus, costing focus to maintain up. The way you worded your "werewolf" or "snake" form, it was considered a "Mode Change", but transformations AREN'T a mode change, since they disable some things (use of guns, speech possibly) and enable others (shooting needles and what not).

You DID state in your "wolf form" that you can shoot needles or something from the fur, costing "Focus". Or are you saying I am mistaken now? Would you like me to quote you? Maybe take a pic?

No, it wouldn't cost to "change back" if it is timed. It WOULD cost to change into it though. Again, shifting DNA is srs business, and I bet even Impia can agree with me on that matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:56 pm

im not changing my dna im changing shape because it is still me. and if you read the breaking dawn book and listened to the eclipse where he talked about theast they are shapeshifters not true werewolves. and i never said anything about not costing. and exactly once the dna as you calll it is changed it stays that way and would cost to change it back. thus NOT being timed see? it goes the same for the snaand you never answered my question whether or not what rank and what costs for post length.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:38 pm

fine your changing shape. Explain it then. How are you changing shape without doing anything? Without changing ANYTHING in your body, any "genetic code", any ANYTHING, how would you change your shape? You wouldn't. Your changing something.

And what are you planning then? you can't spend 6 focus points per turn, cause that's utterly retarded, and you have 5 per post, not any more, not any less. It can't be a "toggle" or "mode change" because of that. And you won't be having an ability that you can activate or not without any focus consumption. Literally.

And how can I give you your "ranks"? it's YOUR techniques, ffs. And I DID say. 25 focus points for the true form and the other forms to "go into them". What IS the diference between "true form" and the rest anyways? They all change your shape to some degree. 25 points for the others as well. Returning to your "normal" shape should be simpler than changing your shape, no? Or am I mistaken?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:53 pm

not how im putting it. im not changing the code im changing its position to take a different shape. and i have no cllue rank 2? and they are all seperate now no gateway tech i told you i took your advice in pm. becuase if i did it wud be a waste of FP. and ill just do missions and crap to give me more FP or use less FP for a tech. so what? 4 posts each? it defeats its purpose. i could say 9 posts and how you are saying is it wouldnt change the FP but i will bear with your over bearing power hungry lunacy because i am using the stuff the actual character does
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "make you sh*t your pants" techniques   

Back to top Go down

"make you sh*t your pants" techniques
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next