MagesCircle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classical Fantasy RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Empty
PostSubject: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:03 pm

[Family Apartment]

>> Enter >>

The eldest sibling would enter with youngest, holding his hand ever so adorably; he interlocked their fingers, though, removing some of the cuteness. He walked into her bedroom, and closed the door. "Are you ready to play Doctor, sis? Its easy, and big-brother will show you how to do it, so we'll both have oodles of fun playing it.
" He told her. He waited for a response before starting to play doctor with her.
Back to top Go down
Ai Hōyō

Ai Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:40 pm

Ai entered with her big brother and went with him to her room seeing him close the door she went and sat on the bed looking at him smiling as he asked her if she was ready "yeah i'm ready nii-san!" she was excited so she waited as patiently as she could
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:46 pm

"Ok, good. Now, in order to heal Ani-san, and I, you need to know some things. Ai, do you mind if brother touches you to give you an example? I won't be hurting you; there are just some things that better shown by actions than words." He said with an honest smile. It was true; what he was going to do couldn't be said. He awaited her response, wanting to know what she'd say.
Back to top Go down
Ai Hōyō

Ai Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:08 pm

Ai smiled and nodded holding out her arm for him as if he were going to badnage it for her "here you go nii-san" she pulled her sleeve back for him too and waited patiently
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:22 pm

He took her hand, placing it around her waist, placing it on her belly. He smiled at her, preparing to give an insightful lesson. "You see... the crotch is the most sensitive area to many feelings, including pain. If someone gets struck there, it could really hurt them. As a Healer for us, you'd need to make sure we have no pain in that area, as it could effect us poorly in a fight, and god-forbid me or Ani-san die because of it. I know of some ways to reduce pain, if sister would let me." He said with an honest look into her eyes. He waited to see what she'd do, or say.
Back to top Go down
Ai Hōyō

Ai Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:44 pm

Ai felt her big brother take her hand and put it on her waist then her belly and she giggled hehe do i have a tummy ache nii-san?"
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:56 pm

"I dunno, does you?" He said with a cute voice, using it to make her smile. "You know, only a person knows what hurts. So instead of thinking where we hurt, just ask; it'll be lots easier." He pressed his lips to her's lightly for a small moment, smoothly pulling back. "Oh, I'm sorry, sis! You're just getting so big, I guess I missed your forehead." He said to her, hugging her tightly. He snapped back into reality, as far as she would know, remembering something. "Ai, would you be able to lift up your shirt for just a minute, there's this new bug going around, and they say symptoms include marks on the upper-body. I couldn't tell Ani-san cause well... he cares about you tons, and I just couldn't bear to make him worry like that." He fibbed with a honest expression.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Hōyō

Tenshi Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:08 pm

Tenshi would come into his apartment, immediately taking notice to the fact that the entire place was empty except for some talking coming from the other room. It was Ai's room. The apartment was small, and there were only fours rooms in the whole place. One was Ai's small bedroom, in which she got the only privacy because she was a girl, and deserved it, as well as they loved her enough to do so. The second room was the bathroom, it was set with a decently sized tub for Ai, and then a shower for the two brothers as well as the toilet and sink. Simple enough, the third room was a small closet in which things were kept in like clothes, and other random items. The main room was the largest, which had two large couches, a table, and the kitchen area. As well as a few other accessories, that's about all there was, because Tenshi and his brother both slept on the couches. Of course, Tenshi got the one on the left next to Ai's room, and his brother slept on the one on the right. They'd share, but Tenshi didn't want to sleep on the 'stains'. As he realized his brother, and his sister were both in her room, he walked into see what they were doing, and his brother had been asking his sister to lift up here shirt for him because of some bug he didn't know about. That was such a lie.. he couldn't even start to think about it. "Some bug I don't know about? You know, I'd want to help her with that myself, rather than worry about you sneaking it, Shushuku. Anyway, I cut my lesson short because we've got somewhere to be tomorrow. A mission, that is. Brother, why don't you go get some rest? I'm going to wash up real quick, and I think Ai would like to do so as well since she missed her bath last night. Not sure what you two were doing in here, but.. Well, nevermind." He stood and waited for his brother to get up and leave, so that he could see Ai. His sword still hung at his waist.
Back to top Go down
Ai Hōyō

Ai Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Ai heard her ani-san come in as her nii-san was talking to her explaining something about a bug she didnt understand too much whne her otther borther came in and started talking she got up off the bed from her nii-san and gave him a hug even though he was just a little bit sweaty to greet him and then took a step back to look at her nii-san to see if he would go like he should to get some rest
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:56 pm

"I don't need rest, brother... you forget who you're telling this to. Ai, he's right, why don't you go get washed up, and change your clothes. I want to speak to Ani-san, anyhow." He said, a corrupt smile forming on his lips as he stared at his brother. He was interested to make his brother crack; his brother obviously knew something, he could tell by his speech, though he wouldn't make it clear himself. This was a tricky situation. As his sister would go shower, he'd become a spiritless man at his brother, as he usually is.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Hōyō

Tenshi Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Tenshi was thrown of off slightly by the response from his brother, seeing the smile starting to form on his lips. Tenshi returned the little hug to his sister, smiling at her before she decided to go on to the bathroom to get a bath. He waited quietly, wondering what it could be his brother wanted to talk with him about. He had a strange feeling things were going to get awkward in the next few minutes. "I'll tuck you in after you take your bath, Ai." He said it nicely, to break the short silence until she left.
Back to top Go down
Ai Hōyō

Ai Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Ai smiled as her ani-san returned the hug and said he would tuck her in after she got a bath so she got some night clothes and went to the bathroom and started running the water and closing the door getting ready to take her bath
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:27 pm

When she was gone, he spoke to his brother with a contorted smile on his face, speaking with the most humblest of voices. "So, how was training, small-fry? Get your butt handed to you again? I'm sure you did." He said, trying to keep his cool. He did his best to, in situations like this, where his younger brother pissed him off.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Hōyō

Tenshi Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:35 pm

Tenshi ignored the fact that he always got his ass handed to him by the guard, he wasn't going to win for a while. "As usual, yep. I'm improving though, he pointed that out before we even really got started with the fight." He waited to see how the conversation would continue.
Back to top Go down
Ai Hōyō

Ai Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:36 pm

Ai put her clothes on the counter in the bahtroom and started the bath water until it got warm and then got in (skip me next post)
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:41 pm

He looked amused with his younger brother's words that he was getting better. "Really? How fast did it take for him to trounce you, ey? C'mon, brother, details; how did he finish you? Was it the same thing you got thrashed by last time, hm?" He said, giving in pretend interest. It was legitimate for the most part; some questions answered others that he wanted to know. He waited earnestly for a response.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Hōyō

Tenshi Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Tenshi just went along with the conversation. "The fight wasn't very long. I used my new sword technique I've been practicing, the only reason I lost was because he nearly cut my fingers off on the last swing. Then I remembered I had to go." He waited for his brother to respond.
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:49 pm

"Brother, you worry too much. You're still a young boy, you shouldn't be living your life worrying about others. Go out, and have some fun for a change. I'm past that; I am here for you two. I'm your guardian for Christ sake! I've forever been that; when you were little, I protected you, and the same with Ai. You shouldn't be carrying this burden." He said, arms crossed. This speech wasn't made up; this all came from his heart. He cared for his brother, and wanted him to live less of a life full of burdens. Ai and Tenshi were his responsibility to protect, but Tenshi was taking this away; he hated that.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Hōyō

Tenshi Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Tenshi was slightly thrown off again. "I appreciate that, and I know you're my guardian, but I also have responsibilities to fulfill and I also serve as another guardian for Ai. I would have stayed out longer, believe me, but we have somewhere to be tomorrow. Someone wants us for a mission - and there is supposedly some really interesting things we can get as a reward. Maybe even things that'll make us like the mages." He gave his answer, waiting further for another answer.
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:05 pm

"Ignorant brother, you're not yet a guardian; you're only 14. So ridiculous, believing such statements... its like thinking Women can vote! Hahaha! On a serious note, brother, regardless, don't waste your youth protecting Ai. I chose this as my own way, not for you to take it from me; I'm here to protect you two, and watch you become strong. Become great, brother... don't watch others get ahead of you." He said, raising his fist into the air. He recalled the other words his brother said, something about becoming a mage. "That is an unknown idea; who knows? We might get tons of gold. That would be cool too, and perhaps some nice armor; I'm in need of new weapons, heh." He said, smirking widely.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Hōyō

Tenshi Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Tenshi didn't like being told he wasn't a guardian for his sister; He wanted to protect her more than his brother would ever want to protect the two of them. And he didn't mean that in a bad way towards his brother, he just loved her that much. He'd rather have two people protecting her than one protecting the two of them. Even being only 14, he could hold for himself. Tenshi was very mature for his age. He enjoyed all of his time with his sister, and his brother, even if they bickered too much. "I want to protect too, I love her. Nothing will keep me from doing that, but I appreciate what your saying. You do a lot for us, we probably wouldn't be in this apartment without you. And yeah.. that'd be nice getting tons of gold. And this sword is gonna fall apart sooner or later. Magic would be cool though.. I saw a white mage once, it was amazing their capabilities." Having answered, he waited for one more response from his brother before getting some clothes for himself. Ai would be out of the bath soon.
Back to top Go down
Ai Hōyō

Ai Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Ai got out of the bath a little while later after her big brothers had been talking and she started to get dressed letting the water drain out of the tub
Back to top Go down
Shūshuku Hōyō

Shūshuku Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:16 pm

"Her? You mean the family, don't you? And... I can understand you want to protect her, but someday... she'll be on her own, without you nor I. Don't you think you should spend some of your life on your own mind?" He questioned insightfully. He wondered what his brother's response would be; his instincts kicked in, with the sound of draining water hitting his eardrums. It was apparent that Ai was out of the shower; he wondered if she was listening.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Hōyō

Tenshi Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:22 pm

Tenshi realized he'd focused all of it on his sister, leaving his brother out. "The family, yeah.. But it's going to be a long time before she is on her own. She's only six, and, I want to spend as much time with her as I can before we're all out on our own." Tenshi wasn't sure if he should continue or not, and knew even if she had heard them she wouldn't understand anyway. Any kind of conversation was heavily muffled behind the heavy bathroom door, plus the sound of the bathtub draining and her getting dressed, she wouldn't know what they were saying. "I should probably focus on my life more nowadays because of my age, but I am happy with the time I spend about myself." He wanted to be with his sister more than himself, and the only time he ever really left her was for his sword lessons.
Back to top Go down
Ai Hōyō

Ai Hōyō

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Ai was still getting dressed and couldnt erally hear anything as she finished and the water was almost done draining she waited for it getting her old clothes and putting them in a little hamper in the bathroom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)    Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hōyō Family Apartment (Any non-family members please ask to join)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next