Classical Fantasy RP

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Everyone please see the new Global Announcement.

Share | 

dragon brother techs.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zevas

Location : Do you hear someone call you and look and noone is there? Do you feel the slight chill of a breeze on your neck yet no wind is blowing? Do you feel the stare of something yet nothing is to be found? Do you know that the dark cannot harm you? No, but i am there...and I can...

PostSubject: dragon brother techs.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:39 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuki Mitsuko

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:47 am

.Delete please...

Last edited by Yuki Mitsuko on Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

Location : Do you hear someone call you and look and noone is there? Do you feel the slight chill of a breeze on your neck yet no wind is blowing? Do you feel the stare of something yet nothing is to be found? Do you know that the dark cannot harm you? No, but i am there...and I can...

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:12 am

Name: Weapon Formation
Class: Character Specific
Focus Point Usage: 10 to form and 5 to unform
Description: When the dragons are attatched to Zevas' arms they will open their mouths and a weapon will form out of it. This involves weapons that are slashing, blunt, stabbing, biting and such. NO PROJECTILE WEAPON CAN BE MADE!!!

Name: Dragon Breath
Class: Character Specific
Focus Point Usage: 5 (for five meters and - feet)
Description: The dragons can emit an element attack from their mouth in the form of a breathing attack. *firebreath, ice breath, etc.* The elements that CAN NOT BE USED are light and dark and straight aura.
These can
Fire,
Ice,
Water,
Lightning,
And Air

Last edited by Zevas on Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:41 pm

"biting" class weapons? That's new, quite honestly. I know the rest, but possibly you'd like to change "stabbing" to "piercing" cause... well there's nothing against it really, but it's more "professional" to call it "piercing"-class weaponory rather than "stabbing" I guess. Although you've limited your weaponory (somewhat), you can create a WIDE variety of stuff from those. Limit it a bit. It's rank 1 but it doesn't mean it can't become a stronger technique later on. For example, for now make it only spawn weak weapons, or only a class of weaponory (like swords instead of "slash, jab, blunt, pierce, "bite", etc BUT NO GUNS/BOW AND ARROWS"). I mean, it's not like you had training for every single style of combat avaiable and known to man/demon/dragon kind... Right? Well if I'm mistaken and you want to have them anyways, 25 posts, and a cooldown of 3 posts before starting to charge it again. Otherwise you'd be changing weaponory waaaay too quick.

So you'll be spitting water at people, and blowing air at them like the big bad wolf? I guess that's fine. I vote Nightmare/Zevas for fountain. Range of breath, if you may? Remember that it spreads out with "range" as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:05 pm

i understand the piercing will change. ill make it only swords for now. but still can bite *thats natural.* and how i planned was everytime i changed the weapon cost points. one for left and one for right. the breathing i dont know what do you suggest? cuz its like hydro pump and a large blast of air. i guess i could make streams to by having them only opeen the mouth at the front? i would like your suggestions and i am zevas not nightmare...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

Location : Completely not here, no sir, nope, not at all. Ask away, you won't get an answer.

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:13 pm

Oh my apologies. Your avatar's the same though. Just pointing it out.

Now about your "biting". Yes, they are dragons. But "biting class weaponory" is still kinda odd. I mean, what, is it like bear traps or something? Well, if it's only swords, I guess a 10 per weapon is more than enough, though changing them back to "dragons" will cost 10 AGAIN. And you'll have to go through dragon form before changing to anything else.

I guess I was asking for the Hydro pump comment really, but the "large blast of air" is STILL preety "big bad wolf"-ish. I guess it's usefull to push people into big ass spikes. Now, I WAS expecting for the dragons to "release" streams of their "breath" unto foes by their "mouths". Unless your stating the breath could come from somewhere else...? (Yes, I am implying their ass.) Still, ranged atacks have this distinct property, you know. They have a RANGE. They may be streams, heck, they may be not, they spread around with time/fall back down after a while. It's the laws of physics, not mine. Not that I wouldn't like to NOT follow the laws of physics, I'd love to fly through the skies someday (without a plane/instrument for such), but the dream is always cut short by falling back right down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:28 pm

lol. okay its not a weapon for one i dont think you get how they work. what happens is the natural ability is they connect to my arms. so thats that. tthen for the weapon part they open their mouth and a sword ot what not will pop out *kinda like orochimaru`s snake sword* so the biting wouldnt really cost anything i just put it there. and again what is your opinion for range? also i am the same RL person as nightmare...but he was a fail everyone hated him. so i made zevas. he is much more liked and im trying to be more...likeable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:34 pm

you know, that's usually about personality. And again, I know. Your post count didn't change, neither did your location, age, avatar, signature.

Oh so they throw up the weapon of some sorts? Well that changes everything. I also checked your natural abilities, says nothing about "pet fusion". But since Nim approved it, meh. In either ways, I guess that your snakes can't just puke out weapons forever, so I don't change my opinions of them "re-forming" back the swords (or in this case, swallowing them again to puke out another one). I guess it'll be half of the focus point cost instead though. like, 10 to puke, 5 to swallow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:15 pm

ya cuz the dragons basically become my arms. and then the weapons pop out if their mouth and stay like that, but they never leave the dragon. and thats why the biting just happens...and go read the abilities it says they can i put it in their.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:09 pm

again, if she approved it, it's fine, geesh. 10 to "puke", 5 to "swallow". agreed or not? ffs.

and you haven't said anything about the breaths. what range were they anyways?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:14 pm

wait...why would it cost to swallow? whats ffs? and what do you think about the range should be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:30 pm

ffs = For Fucks Sake.

It would cost something so that you don't change weaponory once every 2 posts, but instead, once every 3 posts. I would make it more, but unfortunately the weapon selection so far doesn't make you worthy of achieving any higher than that (for now).

And a range? ... Meh, I dunno, 0~5 meters, and it gets weaker as it gets farther away? That would definitely deserve 10 focus points (for now).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:36 pm

hmmm....sounds okay...question though...hows it all sound?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:45 pm

depends on what do you mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:48 pm

these ideas? this character?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:07 am

Sounds like it'll turn out to be a special piece of personality. We'll see how it develops.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:22 pm

bump...and why not five to form and five to swallow? because the blade or such never leaves their mouth...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:26 pm

because that way it would be two turns to change weaponory. I belive that, later on, you'd understand why's that. I mean, the dragons have to form the weapon on their stomaches to then "form and spit" out of sorts, correct? You accepted the 10 jsut a while ago, why having doubts now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zevas

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:46 pm

no i still accept i was just wondering go look i even put ten. i was thinking five and five but eh...they form it in their mouth and it extends from there. its the whole they become my arms thing. thats why. which you are basically making me vulnerable for a whole post and that can kill me. because how you have it would cost me three posts to change weapons...cuz 5 to "swallow" and 10 to "puke" thats 15 which is 3 posts...that leaves me open quite a bit doesnt it? just sayin...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vivi

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Exactly the point. Your not supposed to change weapons "on the fly". Imagine your fighting me. I have a sword. Now suddenly I have an axe. Holy shit, now I have a spear. Wait, did he just change to a sickle now? Etc etc etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dragon brother techs.   

Back to top Go down

dragon brother techs.
Page 1 of 1